• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I say send 200k men to Spain itself divided over 20 fleets. Between Spain and attrition, perhaps you can get 30k through to the mainland of Spain :p.

Have you ever thought about uploading this save? The Europe looks more interresting than ever, and with that of yours China running amok all over the globe I would just LOVE to try to stop them with those little dutchmen, or even Huguenots (whom I have NEVER seen to survive, not to mention conquer better half of France!

Pwetty pwease? :rolleyes:

Then what motivation do you have to read his AAR. Now you can forge your own

anonymous4401 said:
Man, those Spaniards don't take chances, do they?

Silly Spaniards bringing tens of thousands to the colonies. Who is defending them in Europe?

lifeless said:
lol french catholics is a nation? :rofl: lol owned by pirates!

Yeah, a revolter from France during the Wars of Religion. And hey! those pirates are really tough! :mad:

Mezzo said:
Austria looks more or less historical

More or less... So does China... :D

stnylan said:
Well you're not disappointing me so far. :D

Really? even if i am terribly losing this war against spain?

Iche_Bins said:
Spain seemes to make you truobles .. maybe its time to bring the war to their homeland, just to annoy them? ;)

Oh, are you in for a surprise! prepare for a boring set of updates, my BB is too high and i must hypertech for a bit. Oh, ok, maybe grab a COT here and there, but that's it!

Duke of Wellington said:
Good job getting all those COTs off of the Iberians. As usual entertaining updates, keep it up.

Now the Iberians are back to pound my ass out of the Indian Ocean. Spanish morale is just tooo good for me to fight them. Hope this wars goes well.

Grundius said:
I say send 200k men to Spain itself divided over 20 fleets. Between Spain and attrition, perhaps you can get 30k through to the mainland of Spain :p.

Meh, i should discover a sea route to Spain first :p

YodaMaster said:
Interesting... :)

I know what will happen soon... :D

What? Please tell me, what?
The revolts? i have ABSOLUTELY no idea what triggers them, how i can avoid them or make them less powerful. If you know something i do not (and something tells me you know a LOT more) please please pretty please tell me!

Nobegow said:
Well, Lovely updates!

I hate those spaniards too! Kill 'em !

Well those spanish thinks they are powefull!Invade Iberia, capturre the King and show who really owns :D

Those Spaniards ARE powerful. And they own. Not me. For now :p

Casluerj said:
I hate Spain too!

Plz Take Andalusia!

All in due time...
*sinister laugh*

oh, and allez les bleus!

Joohoo said:
Annex them all!

Until the rebels show up, eh? I am playing it peacefully....

Kasakka said:
Have you ever thought about uploading this save? The Europe looks more interresting than ever, and with that of yours China running amok all over the globe I would just LOVE to try to stop them with those little dutchmen, or even Huguenots (whom I have NEVER seen to survive, not to mention conquer better half of France!

Pwetty pwease? :rolleyes:

I may upload then, but be warned: the huguenots get anexed by france later by event IIRC.

Mezzo said:
Then what motivation do you have to read his AAR. Now you can forge your own

This will be the one and only! You WILL read this AAR to the end or ELSE!

Fnuco said:
What? Please tell me, what?
The revolts? i have ABSOLUTELY no idea what triggers them, how i can avoid them or make them less powerful. If you know something i do not (and something tells me you know a LOT more) please please pretty please tell me!
You can't avoid revolts... :D

Just open AGCEEP_Specific_China.eue with notepad (or so) in Events folder of AGCEEP and read the first comments, you will verify I know everything that can happen to China... :)

Fnuco said:
I may upload then, but be warned: the huguenots get anexed by france later by event IIRC.
You already know too much...

YodaMaster said:
You can't avoid revolts... :D

Just open AGCEEP_Specific_China.eue with notepad (or so) in Events folder of AGCEEP and read the first comments, you will verify I know everything that can happen to China... :)

You already know too much...

master Yoda, what does your infinite wisdom say?

should i annex the manchu or not?
I see a lot of triggers related to them...

It depends if you want more or less challenge but it is almost the same...

If you annex them, they will try to revolt and China will suffer global instability for some years with desertions, possible bankruptcy...
If you let them survive, you won't escape instability and Manchus will be aggressive...

Remember Ming dynasty has fallen in 1644 and big problems started in 1615.

China is not the easiest country to play despite its power... Enjoy!

The most boring update ever!

Basically, i wuss out. I make peace with Spain as soon as they occupy Aden. I can kiss my dreams of getting MA goodbye!

ay1.jpg

Then, since i am bored as hell, i cower before the might of Kilwa!

ay2.jpg

Ok, ok, this is the real reason:

ay3.jpg

I take a look around Inca teritory... No COT there... bummer!

ay4.jpg

deflation is always good, especially since it brings mine down to 2.9%

ay5.jpg

Good thing i did not continue the war for the COT in Kilwa...

ay6.jpg

Will get to playing another more interesting update (i hope). Any time an event pops up, i am terrorized it might be the revolts. No, i did not even check the start date for the revolt events. i am THAT hardcore! :p