• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You did only have a couple of boring updates, it could be much worse, I know, especially as you know that the fun is to come.

And finally we have the purple Spain. :p (Well, I haven't seen it until now)

Grundius said:
Nice events. Masochism time.

Oh yeah. Come on rebels! Bring it ON!

anonymous4401 said:
Sweet quashing! There's going to be a lot of quashing! :eek:

Guess WHO gets quashed in the next episode? :rolleyes:

lifeless said:
darn lose 2 COTs. nice update!

Eh, thats the way life goes. But it could be worse...

mib said:
Nice AAR, I made the mistake of playing my first EU2 game a China one. :rofl:

Ouch, i played lots of games, finished a few, too, and even i still suck playing with China! :p

Duke of Wellington said:
Let the fun begin. And what a lot of fun there will be, just maybe not for you :D

Oh, i actually enjoy rebel-bashing. It's Spain i am worried about....

Lützow said:
Great updates, bad luck with those CoTs though...

Thanks! And i will have my COTs back. Or i might take other ones, just for the fun of it...

Joohoo said:
CoTs here and there gone :eek:

Yup, and the bad part is i am banned in almost all the COTs i do not own. So i do not expand out of the desire to conquer, but out of the desire to trade.
:cool:

Casluerj said:
:rofl: :rofl:

Cas, you better sart writing better replies, or vote for my AAR in the AARland awAARds and i forgive you! Everyone is invited. Best gameplay AAR! :rofl:

Snake IV said:
You did only have a couple of boring updates, it could be much worse, I know, especially as you know that the fun is to come.

And finally we have the purple Spain. (Well, I haven't seen it until now)

Indeed, things start to get interesting. And i am afraid of purple Spain. Purple inspires fear more than yellow, dont you think?

Joohoo said:
Good luck Fnuco with Manchu!

Thanks Joo, im gonna need it!

Update in a few minutes!

China gets pwned... not really! part 1/2

Rajputana is in for a DOW... i can just feel it in the air...

ai1.jpg

And i give them Gujarat!

ai2.jpg

This event always comes in handy....

ai3.jpg

Notice i am at war with Lan Xang, which was allied to Rajputana, and also to Viyja.. Vajyga...Vianagjy... the V country in India.

ai4.jpg

I take care of Lan Xang quickly. What kind of name is Lan Xang anyway? If i were called that, i'd stay put and hope people won't notice me.

ai5.jpg

I lose the Indian prov of Kerala to V-something.

ai6.jpg

And just to tease me, A new COT pops up in Spain, right on my border.... Grrrrr. MUST... NOT... DOW....

ai7.jpg

I take all my rage on the Ottomans instead, for denying me trade in Istanbul and Alexandria.

ai8.jpg

China gets pwned... not really! part 2/2

And Russia embargos me too... Now the only COT in Europe where i am allowed is Anglia. Damn that is frustrating...

ai9.jpg

the war against the OE goes smoothly.

ai10.jpg

Mahra, i have nothing against you. If i recall corectly, you gave me military access in the future. That will not be forgotten. You are safe for now.

ai11.jpg

THE WHITE LOTUS! be afraid, be very afraid. I choose option B. Master Yoda, was that ok?

ai12-1.jpg

Some lovely rebellions. I put them down, obviously.

ai13.jpg

Woohoo! I can trade again!

ai14.jpg

I'm a baaad wittle boy!

ai15.jpg

That must be the reason Spain hates my guts. that and me holding Mexico.

ai16.jpg

YodaMaster said:
Good choice for White Lotus but RR+10 for 20 years anyway... And date is "only" 1625...
The RR stacking bug is still there isn't it? :D

So, uh, I guess China really didn't get 'pwned'. It just paid off some minor countries and managed to put down event-driven mega-rebels?

China really gets some nasty events. Smart one to get rid of Gujarat and Kerala. They would be hard to defend with rebels popping up everywhere, and not worth the trouble.

Fnuco said:
Oh yeah. Come on rebels! Bring it ON!
Thanks! And i will have my COTs back. Or i might take other ones, just for the fun of it...
You will be back :cool:

Cas, you better sart writing better replies, or vote for my AAR in the AARland awAARds and i forgive you! Everyone is invited. Best gameplay AAR! :rofl:
Where do one vote?

Thanks Joo, im gonna need it!
In China we trust. :cool:

C'mon, Fnuco! Advertise the ACA better! I didn't even notice that you did until reading Snake IV's reply to a reply!

Yup, i lost the Indian provinces to avoid them revolting in independent countries with my techs. Check my sig.

The yellow meance is once more in war with the civilized yellow. Which is which I do not know.

There is only one true Yellow Empire.

YodaMaster said:
Good choice for White Lotus but RR+10 for 20 years anyway... And date is "only" 1625...

RR 10 is not so bad... i mean, i could work with 10 RR...

Duke of Wellington said:
Cool beat up Spain good :D. Only allowed in Anglia, I hope that leads to some more DOWs against Europeans. What was the reason for losing the Indian provs? BB loss?

You know i will certainly try. but they are 1 or 2 CRT above me in both land or naval...

Registered said:
The RR stacking bug is still there isn't it? :D

whats that? :confused:

anonymous4401 said:
So, uh, I guess China really didn't get 'pwned'. It just paid off some minor countries and managed to put down event-driven mega-rebels?

Yep! Losing the 2 indian provs were intentional, since they were revolters.

Grundius said:
China really gets some nasty events. Smart one to get rid of Gujarat and Kerala. They would be hard to defend with rebels popping up everywhere, and not worth the trouble.

Exactly.. :D

Joohoo said:
In China we trust. :cool:

you better! *shakes fist*

N.Bonaparte said:
which are the comparative techs of the Europeans?

nice AAR!

think you can survive the revolts without losing any provinces?

Thanks, i will show the comparative techs in my next update.
I dont think i will lose any provs.. wait... umm... well, not for long anyway.. hehehe

GrimPagan said:
The yellow meance is once more in war with the civilized yellow. Which is which I do not know.

There is only one yellow!

stnylan said:
There is only one true Yellow Empire.

Amen!