+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: All your COTs are belong to us: an English AAR

Deus Vult

All your COTs are belong to us: an English AAR

Throughout history, greed has taken may forms.

It has driven man (or hobbit, or Bill Gates) to any action needed to get that special something.

The almighty DUCAT!

And to do so, one must control them all:

ALL!!!

(evil laughter)

And now, the meanest, greediest, most despicable trader of them all will not stop at anything and conquer all COTs on the planet!

Mwahahahaha!
    Last edited by Fnuco; 11-02-2007 at 23:14.
    AARs:
    Pictorial and gameplay - China: The Yellow Fever - Favorite EU2 Gameplay AAR Q2 2006, Q1 2007, Q2 2007
    Comedy - England: All your COT are belong to us - Weekly AAR Showcase 25-02-07, Favorite EU2 AAR Q1 2007, Favorite EU2 Comedy AAR Q2 2007
    History book - Spain: The final frontier

You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

I guess thet youŽre after all Cots in the world? Could be interesting, IŽll be around!
    One does not simply walk into Mordor, but if one did, it would probably be the shortest walk ever.

EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

I hate your work Fnuco . No really, let's see how this goes. Good luck.
    Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Deus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by Saulta
    I guess thet youŽre after all Cots in the world? Could be interesting, IŽll be around!
    All the COTs! All will be mine! Precioussss

Quote Originally Posted by Grundius
    I hate your work Fnuco

why?? im a good kid...
    AARs:
    Pictorial and gameplay - China: The Yellow Fever - Favorite EU2 Gameplay AAR Q2 2006, Q1 2007, Q2 2007
    Comedy - England: All your COT are belong to us - Weekly AAR Showcase 25-02-07, Favorite EU2 AAR Q1 2007, Favorite EU2 Comedy AAR Q2 2007

DiplomacyDivine WindFor the MotherlandEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

I like the idea. I also like the title of the AAR and that I arrived here in the beginning. What I do not like however is the way you start. To be honest it is plain worthless. It is the firts post that you gain or loos your readers on. If it had not been you but a total unknown writer who was new to the forum I might not have read this. The first post should be the most atractive of them all. Not that you will lack readers, your name on the forum don't allow that, but you could have got more and a better first post also gives a better feeling about the AAR. You might consider it cause it works,I know. However, I belive that this poor layout will be way compencated by the quality of the reading in the AAR. Let's conquer those CoTs
    Snake IV used to be a regular, but not anymore. You might, however, come across him at rare occasions, but that is so seldom you'll manage.

Deus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by Snake IV
    I like the idea. I also like the title of the AAR and that I arrived here in the beginning. What I do not like however is the way you start. To be honest it is plain worthless. It is the firts post that you gain or loos your readers on. If it had not been you but a total unknown writer who was new to the forum I might not have read this. The first post should be the most atractive of them all. Not that you will lack readers, your name on the forum don't allow that, but you could have got more and a better first post also gives a better feeling about the AAR. You might consider it cause it works,I know. However, I belive that this poor layout will be way compencated by the quality of the reading in the AAR. Let's conquer those CoTs
    point taken. will change first post.
    Last edited by Fnuco; 24-05-2006 at 20:45.
    AARs:

Deus Vult

better?
    AARs:

Compulsive CommentatAAR stnylan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Mmm, I'm just getting red x's
    To view is human, to comment is divine.
    "Be not afraid" - John Paul II
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.
    Current AAR: Stories of King Sean CK2 4.1
    Completed AAR: In Memory of France EU2
    View my full AAR list at The Inkwell
    My library and My blog
    Ask not what AARland can do for you, but what you can do for AARland.

Quote Originally Posted by stnylan
    Mmm, I'm just getting red x's
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Wellington
    Same here
    I get nothing at all (using Firefox).

Hmmm still not working.

This AAR looks like it will be interesting though

I can see them with Firefox now. That last guy looks the scariest and inhuman of them all .

DiplomacyDivine WindFor the MotherlandEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fnuco
    better?
    Much better, this will atract many people i belive.
    Snake IV used to be a regular, but not anymore. You might, however, come across him at rare occasions, but that is so seldom you'll manage.

Thats looks a lot better, apart from the last pic, the red cross was better

Compulsive CommentatAAR stnylan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Can see them. Definitely a dubious person if ever there was one
    To view is human, to comment is divine.
    "Be not afraid" - John Paul II
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.
    Current AAR: Stories of King Sean CK2 4.1
    Completed AAR: In Memory of France EU2
    View my full AAR list at The Inkwell
    My library and My blog
    Ask not what AARland can do for you, but what you can do for AARland.

Good luck. Controlling Cot's can really give you a lot of money, but beware not to become so much greedy and expel the ai merchants from then or else your "all" will turn into "nothing" and you will be as poor as a beggar .

What is going to be your strategy? Do you plan to leave France early and then get naval? Or do you plan to start with Ile-de-France as your first CoT ? Anyway, the East is rich, full of exotic CoT's and somewhat primitive civilizations. It's waiting for the first european to get there.

My first advice, however, is to vassalize or eliminate Portugal. They can be a threat to your colonial power.

Deus Vult

Saulta
    Grundius
    Snake IV
    stnylan
    Duke of Wellington
    rsobota

woot! 6 readers and not even started!

sweet!

too bad nobody reads my Aragon AAR.. *nudge nudge wink wink*

a big thanks to all of you for hopping on board. Actually in this game i will try to restrain mself from conquering it all. Only COTs... (goes into hypnosis mumbling: "Only COTs.... Only COTs.... Goosfraba")

stnylan, DoW, Grundius: glad you like my rugged good looks.

rsobota: thanks for the tips, but i already have my own plan, not very different from yours, but i cannot guarantee there will not be any idiotic moves.

Snake IV: thanks for the nice words in your first post. I never consider myself as a good writer, more like a good player. Hope to improve my writing skills here in this great AARland.

enough bla bla... in the words of the great AL BUNDY:

"Let's rock!"

edit: oh, and Grundius, you never told me why u hated my work!

Last edited by Fnuco; 25-05-2006 at 01:08.
    AARs:

Edit: erased.
    Last edited by rsobota; 25-05-2006 at 18:36.

Darwin, The Top End of Down Under.....(AUSTRALIA) by far, the greatest country in the world.

Thumbs up

COOL start! I will keep an eye on it, good luck!

Deus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by rsobota
    Wow I didn't notice you're making a land route to the East . Wow, good luck working on the "Tea Route"; and converting some infidels too, especially those catholics and their heathen Pope (notice: I didn't mean to offend any RL catholic ).
    ahem... wrong AAR.... but i am sure Talkingdonkey appreciates your comments.

The Real Deal: Hey man! great to have you following my AAR. In the meantime, shouldnt you be working on finishing at least ONE of yours?
    AARs:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast