+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 44 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Bugs, errors, and related items***

Hi
    I dont know if its a bug but i have the following problem:
    I started a 1897 Campaign with the british and played until 1924.
    My last working savegame is April 1924 i played several times until june 1924 and saved then. But all savegames after April 1924 arent working??
    When i try to load them, i get a ctd.

Is it a bug or a problem with my game?
    Im using the non Doomsday version

Quote Originally Posted by Takker
    Hi
    I dont know if its a bug but i have the following problem:
    I started a 1897 Campaign with the british and played until 1924.
    My last working savegame is April 1924 i played several times until june 1924 and saved then. But all savegames after April 1924 arent working??
    When i try to load them, i get a ctd.

Is it a bug or a problem with my game?
    Im using the non Doomsday version
    I had this problem in a previous version of the game, I think it was .2 or .3 seems they haven't fixed it yet it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Neoman
    I had this problem in a previous version of the game, I think it was .2 or .3 seems they haven't fixed it yet it seems
    OMG, you played 27 years?

Perhaps end date is set to 1924 or something?

I don't know if this has been posted before but - Netherlands can't send spies to UK in the 1817 Campaign. Game just crashes...
    Undead!

Europa Universalis 3

Maybe this has been said already, and if it has, I'm sorry, but for some reason anytime I start a GC scenario, every single event fires. At once. I get a CTD everytime. In battle scenarios I have the same sort of problem, the ending event and all others trigger the instant 1 hour goes by. I downloaded the mod for vanilla HOI2 and it worked great, so I am very eager to play the newest version. I am using vanilla DD 1.3a.
    Thanks in advance!
    All the common people want is to be left alone. All the ordinary soldier wants is to collect his pay and not get killed. That's why the great forces of history can be manipulated by astonishingly small groups of determined people.

Jackals! Vultures! Lord Finnish's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    You have installed No Time Limit patch wrong?

If haven't insatalled NTL wrong, reinstall the whole s*** Always remember to reinstall if you cant fix something
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Empire of Pohjola for Crusader Kings II
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

AAR:
    The Nazi Time Machine - A Strange Story of the First Reich (CK2) Dead due to save game corruption. Will restart eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal Barca2
    I don't know if this has been posted before but - Netherlands can't send spies to UK in the 1817 Campaign. Game just crashes...
    ... I think it may be my lack of ANY Intelligence Minister...
    Undead!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the Throne500k club

gi all again, the thing is that i cant get defeat events work :|

Arsenal of DemocracyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2

US Election Issue

Just a quick election issue with the US. I had Bryan win the election in 1900. All well and good except when I got to 1904 I had two election picks pop up - one was for Bliss vs. Parker and the other was Roosevelt vs. Parker. I chose Parker for both. But when 1908 came around I had Taft V Parker - chose Taft and yet Parker remained in charge. I only just got rid of him in 1912 once I went with Roosevelt.

Plus Roosevelt (at least in this iteration) didn't have a picture. I'll track one down, but it would seem relatively easy to add in a TR photo.

TR's entry in the minister file points to 'roosevelt_theodore_usa' when the actual picture file is called 'roosevelt_teddy_usa' - hence its non-appearance. This is not at all perculiar - it took four years for someone to bother to put together a photograph of Alexander Kerensky.

The trigger conditions for the elections will have to be studied.

Europa Universalis 3

Ah, nevermind. The reinstall worked. Thanks for this great mod, it's just as fun as before!
    All the common people want is to be left alone. All the ordinary soldier wants is to collect his pay and not get killed. That's why the great forces of history can be manipulated by astonishingly small groups of determined people.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

France, italy, oe, and russia have not surrendered, on the defeat notepad for the mod, by definition of what is in there, all of those countries should have already surrendered, and russia have the lenin coup. but they don't and havn't. what is wrong and why arn't any of the defeat events working and what may i do to fix it. sad about oe though :P but wuldnt of happened if russia surrendered so i could divert troops there instead having loads stuck out in middle of russia.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by The RC
    I suppose this is the best place to put this...

I started a 1897 game as France and quickly stumbled across a very annoying problem. France starts this scenario with 4 tech teams and 5 tech slots. I filled up the first slots, and let them get to work. After a while I clicked the empty 5th tech team slot to see if any new teams had activated. They hadn't, and the list of choices was empty. Problem was that with no options to select, I couldn't leave that menu. Nothing else I could click, on the tech menu or any other screen in the game, will get rid of that menu, which also blocks me from selecting any of the tech teams which finish a project. Basically, by trying to pick a tech team when all of the ones I start with are busy, I screw over research for the rest of the game.

I doubt this is a problem with the mod, probably an overall game bug, but does anybody know a way to correct this or prevent it (besides the incredibly obvious "don't click the empty slot")
    had that problem while trying to play as the qing empire :x

I have a problem, I downloaded the mod but I don't seem to have the txt file "naval_asw" (db\units\brigades) can someone please write me the text.. tenx

HoI Anthology

hello!
    i'm new here so i'm not sure whether this bug/problem has been mentioned yet. anyway: i installed the 1914 MOD for doomsday. but there is trouble with the text within the game. for example the techtree doesn't work because it just doesn't show the available technologies. so the tree itself exists but it is 'blank' (but the techteams are listed). the diplomacy menu contains the same failure: nor the countries' names neither the ones of their enemies, allied etc. are displayed. the production-window also got that problem. i could imagine that these troubles might be joined with the fact that i use the german doomsday version. under these conditions the MOd is unplayable. i'd be thankful if someone around here could help me because i'm really looking forward to play that MOD.
    thanks

Angry

can someone PLEASE tell me that script

Generalfeldmarschall v.Manstein's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by GrauerStar
    hello!
    i'm new here so i'm not sure whether this bug/problem has been mentioned yet. anyway: i installed the 1914 MOD for doomsday. but there is trouble with the text within the game. for example the techtree doesn't work because it just doesn't show the available technologies. so the tree itself exists but it is 'blank' (but the techteams are listed). the diplomacy menu contains the same failure: nor the countries' names neither the ones of their enemies, allied etc. are displayed. the production-window also got that problem. i could imagine that these troubles might be joined with the fact that i use the german doomsday version. under these conditions the MOd is unplayable. i'd be thankful if someone around here could help me because i'm really looking forward to play that MOD.
    thanks
    This Mod is only available in english language at the moment. So you have to select the english language for Doomsday. Open your settings.cfg file with an editor of choice and change the language number (first line) from 4 (german) to 0 (english) and save changes. Everything should work now (in english language).

HoI Anthology

@ v. Manstein

thank you very much . i think i won't have troubles by playing the game in english. great!

want to play it but it come up with a error?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 44 ... LastLast