• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Shadow Knight

Admiral of the Fleet
55 Badges
Apr 18, 2002
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • BATTLETECH
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Ancient Space
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
Just cutting this one off at the pass. We know Allenby is preparing to release the mod soon so when he does so please post all bugs, errors, etc. here. Suggestions should go in the already existing thread (please check before you post).

Else we shall sick him on you.

Allenby we might want to get this one stickied.

Good thinking, SK. We should not be presumptuous enough to assume that we aren't going to get any bugs. ;)

Tracid seems to be a good bet if we should want threads stickied, unstickied, merged and so on - I shall contact him. :)

kami888 said:
Lol opening a bug thread before the release of the mod? Interesting... strategy. :D

Let's start pre-emptitive bug reporting! What bugs do you expect the most?

The idea is to make posters aware that a thread exists so they post there when the mod comes out. It is a preemptive strategy.

And Please no spamming in here, leave it for posting of bug reports.

Seylanov said:
I recall hearing a few release dates being thrown around months back.
No stickies on bug reporting though, so those were probably speculation by a single staff member.
Nope none of the staff members that I know of have said anything beyond "it will be released when it is ready" or "when Allenby decides he wants to release it" (unless you were referring to Allenby in which case it would be "when I want to")

Now please unless you are actually posting a bug, which would be hard to do unless you are a team member with access to the latest build, do NOT post in here,

Bugs and thought on 1914 0.1

hi to all

i have downloaded with great pleasure the new mod, and started playing with Italy 1914.

As Tribolute already said, Italy does not have 1895 infantry tech.

There are some tech parts missing, and, what i think not reallistic with the background, italy has no aircraft tech, nor air tech team: Italy produced some of the advancest strategic bombers during WWI, and i cant think it had even not the most basic technology for aircraft.

In addition: it really lacks on tech teams, quality is realistic but some more teams would not outbalance the game, i think, and would render it quite better.

I have the german version of the game, and the names, on the technologies, are totally wrong, 4 example: Infantry 1912 has name: infantry '36.
Light infantry has name Paratroopers, and many others

Austro-Ungarian empire, as many other nations, has name: "Benutzerdefiniert"

Many events have the "string missing" or something like that that appears, instead of the correct event.

That's all so far, i hope to have been useful.

P.s. it is NOT at all a critique to your job, you did and are doing great guys, continue like this!

Uhm... I've yet to actually find any bugs, but the I will have to report the lack of new unit names - you use the HoI2 ones, that is. :p Not a biggie, of course, and I know you have more important things on your hands, but I thought it could be good to point it out. ;) Oh, and the lack of land doctrines made Belgium steamroll Germany in my game. :eek: Quite fun to watch, actually. :D Anyway, great job.

Yes, the AI right now is currently quite amusing. In most of my games, Germany get pummeled by 1915, even the territories in Papua New Guinea get overrun. :D

The 1895 infantry option is my error. There should be a "1020" in the researched techs for virtually every nation. The aircraft tech tree was just completed within the past week, so the aircraft techs weren't inserted yet. The techs shall be resolved in the near future. Also, the naval doctrine research needs to be filled out beyond the first two techs as time permits.

So does anyone else have this kinds of problems:
When developong tech you cant see the picture in right
Some tech team are missing pictures
Pictures missing from random places
Special weapon/land doctrine/industrial tech free completly screwed up

One great BUG central powers lose the war till november 1914. Mod GDE for allies and central powers in order to make those sides more even. O know that it is just a first release and plenty off stuff must be done ,and no AI files are in the game but Entente has far too much firepower.

TEchs are being researched extremely slow, even if you research the base year ones it is going slower then it ought to? Is it done itentionally?