+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20 35 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Thread: ***Bugs, errors, and related items***

Im not sure if this had been mentioned by anyone yet, i didnt check all the posts and such, so im sorry if i am asking a question already answered. I have the 1914 .43 mod on my regular HoI 2 game. It works perfectly fine, untill i get into the 1920's. After i save a game in that time periord, it wouldn't let me go back to the game, ive tried the autosave, oldautosave, restarting my PC, Etc. Everytime i try to open that game up, the game crashes. Any suggestions?

Hello,

I started to play USA. Unfortunately my airships looks like dc3 and they have bad sprites also. Is that normal or only my rpoblem?

Best regards,
    Olechos

1914 mod has no world war I era sprites.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olechos View Post
    Hello,

I started to play USA. Unfortunately my airships looks like dc3 and they have bad sprites also. Is that normal or only my rpoblem?

Best regards,
    Olechos
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovg View Post
    1914 mod has no world war I era sprites.
    Yes, it has, but since Doomsday there is no seperate sprite tag for air transporter (Airships in 1914) so that they shown as aircrafts.

I have a bug that when I try to play a saved game it crashes after a few seconds the game has loaded right after I press the pause key to release the game. Could someone help me? Thanks

I am playing a game as the UK. I have an autosave at December 22nd 1914. However, after 24 hours have passed, the game always crashes. Is there any way past this?

Thanks.

It's very strange. The game running well. BUT when i load any save game all leaders disappear except those who is leading the army. However when i remove them they disappear as well!!

I'm playing on Armageddon v1.3

PS:The problem cause by the no limit time patch !
    Last edited by nhinhonhinho; 17-10-2010 at 20:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon XIX View Post
    I am playing a game as the UK. I have an autosave at December 22nd 1914. However, after 24 hours have passed, the game always crashes. Is there any way past this?

Thanks.
    Hello?

Second Lieutenant starchristian's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

my exe says: please install the latest milestone what does that mean??

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by starchristian View Post
    my exe says: please install the latest milestone what does that mean??
    It is not a mod issue. Look at the tech support. It is a well known problem.
    New WW1 modification for DH in development: To End All Wars (on hold)
    Mod1914 - The Great War mod for Darkest Hour: Get it here (not in development anymore)

History is the lie commonly agreed upon. - Voltaire

Error: (Illegal model 9 for airships) transport_plane= {Line=10448 file= scenariosave games WW2. EUG. I hit ignore and get a CTD. Once again, is there a way to fix this?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when I play as Switzerland it goes about 2-3 Ingame hours then crashes. Using 0.43 version of 1914. Another problem is when i
    tried to load my save as Serbia the game ALSO crashed. again using 0.43 mod edition.

Private

If anybody ever sees this;

I don't know if I butchered the install or not, but the 1917 scenario is "incomplete" in my game. The scenario loads perfectly and the map reflects the territorial advances (Germany is in northeastern France as an example) but there is not a single military unit from any combatant nation. The maps or devoid of all life.

And is it normal that there are hardly any leaders? When playing the 1911 scenario I'd say nearly two-thirds of my army have ghost leaders that do not gain experience, meaning I have a whole bunch of single division formations lead by useless leaders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20 35 43 44 45 46 LastLast