• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

because the thread rarley moves and i have no suggestions, i am ending the mod on account of lack of motive, an unactive crowd is a crowd that doesn't seem to want this kind of mod for DD, i understand why, it is so buggy

so i am making a tech/model mod instead

after most bugs are gone, i will start again

after much scrutinizing, pondering, thinking and any other way of saying the above i have decided to revive the project, as long as i get one post, or if i get none i don't care

i just want support even if you are lying and you hate and want me to die

poland-lithuania...in this mod, did Poland-Lithuania actually cease to exist like in real life? If not and it was around all that time then yeah you should, but if it only came back after WWI, then I'd say no, because unless things went differently than in R/L Lithuania wouldn't willingly join this kind of pact, in fact Poland in reality for a while thought about simply annexing it, these bad relations between the two nations were because of the dispute over Wilno, Lithuania wanted it because it was their historic capital, Poland wanted it because Pilsudski lived there during his childhood.

Copied from first post:

I Need to know, for the next version should there be:
-Bug Fixes (most likely to happen anyway)
-New Turkey Chains -Turkey can head throughout the Mediterranian or the Balkens
-Make the Russian Civilwar Less Gamey -To me it seems to gamey, I want the winner to be like ATR's Russia ;) Nice Job on your Russian Setup Sarmatia
-Redo Austrian Events -Not likely as this was my main part of 1.2
-Start my Portuguese Government in Exile Chain -While in exile in Mozambique and occupy things like Madagascar and the Canaries in Free French like Events :eek:

Last edited: