• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It talks in Norman Davies book white eagle red star about this pact the two of them signed, and it said that odessa was to be given to poland, now i don't know if this was to be JUST odessa, or if the land between poland and odessa would also become Polish.

Yes, name of this Polish "project" was "Międzymorze". Poland want´s to give the Ukrainian land behind river Zbrucz in Galicia and behind town Pripet in polesie.

I hope every understud my self-made English. :)

i was working on new techs for the mod and

some thing screwed up i get 3 notices that say
--- ERROR in language file, token 'HEARTS OF IRON! Doomsday'
---
Do you still want to continue?

Abort Retry Ignore

can i please get a new full db and config folders please

i used ztorm so i don't know how to reinstall

thanks in advance
EDIT nvm i found out how to reinstall

Last edited:
New Terrain Map Mode
the Purpose is to make it more challenging for the majors
Europe

Asia

N. America

S. America

Rest of Africa

Australia is a little different, and because the province editor doesn't say how many naval bases there are there are still more urbans to come

a very interesting mod with alot of potential.

I have downloaded your mod and well it is very interesting surprise to see that some minors goes under extensive rebuild. I am thinking about experimenting with your mod a bit there are very very intersting events :cool:

thank you

that is sort of the idea

but when the minors are strengthened beware, some majors are weakend

after the soviet civil war there is a finnish winter war event, finnland accepts much of the time, where finnland will become a puppet of the soviets and obtain kerala and kola, but there might be a bug where i missed one province

anti-commi said:
i was working on new techs for the mod and

some thing screwed up i get 3 notices that say
--- ERROR in language file, token 'HEARTS OF IRON! Doomsday'
---
Do you still want to continue?

Abort Retry Ignore
I got this again

why doesn't it like my new models, when i change the unit-names.csv it has this happen ^
any one no why