• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(46333)

Colonel
Jul 13, 2005
The Imperial Resurrection Mod for Hearts Of Iron II: DoomsDay - most likely only DD

Ok I will post the story in my next post along with maps :D
These maps and the story are horriably outdated and will be deleted

Things to be done
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-Bug Fixes
-New Turkey Chains
-Turkey can head throughout the Mediterranian or the Balkens
-Make the Russian Civilwar Less Gamey
-To me it seems too gamey, it is like a giant SCW, which isn't what I want
-Start my Portuguese Government in Exile Chain
-While in exile in Mozambique and occupy things like Madagascar and the Canaries in Free French like Events :eek:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
v0.4http://rapidshare.de/files/26001748/MODS.zip.html
Newer German Setup
english only
Forum Is Up
please give feed back
timeing has not been properly put in yet, this is just ideas and scratch events
names for all events have not been edited properly so just bare with me

And thanks can go to:
Sarmatia1871-If i never got bored at Kaiserreich i wouldn't be here right now
Tribolute-Tried to fixed the crash bug in 0.3 Now Im Not Sure
Jozef Pilsudski-steered me away from some incorrect Poland expansion paths
The Hunter or Skeletor on the Imperial Fourms-Constantly giving ideas in fourm.
Van Der Gent-Created Austria Mod:cool:
Yukala-Tried very very hard to fix the crash bug :D
Others-Other Reasons:)

Last edited:
Sounds like this is going to be a pretty good mod, cant wait till it comes out, oh and I think Louis Napoleon is an acual minister in the game. He is King of Quebec (Paternal Autocrat) His game name is H.R.H Louis Napolean. Just thought i would point that out.

Sounds like an interesting mod, can't wait until it comes out

Spitfire_Pilot said:
Sounds like this is going to be a pretty good mod, cant wait till it comes out, oh and I think Louis Napoleon is an acual minister in the game. He is King of Quebec (Paternal Autocrat) His game name is H.R.H Louis Napolean. Just thought i would point that out.
he had a differant last name
he changed it for propaganda perposes, my louis napoleon

Mongols are reactive guys here... Interesting - but I think it's too weird, if we look at original history (although yes, there're things ever more weird). They couldn't do such a conquest - maximum they could establish puppet Siberia, although if Siberians would join Mongolia volunteerly, then yes...
By the way, in 2012:OSOH I made own version of possible Greater Mongolia (eventseries), but there's conquesting Central Asia & Northern China - irredentist ideas of re-establishing Chinghis-Khan empire - but newermind.

Oh, just remembered, during the Polish-Ukrainian Agreement or w/e in 1919 it stated Poland would have a lease on Odessa, which clearly shows that Poland was pretty interested in having the country reach from sea to sea(baltic sea to Black Sea) once more, if Ukraine is a Polish puppet then perhaps this should be represented.

SVS said:
Mongols are reactive guys here... Interesting - but I think it's too weird, if we look at original history (although yes, there're things ever more weird). They couldn't do such a conquest - maximum they could establish puppet Siberia, although if Siberians would join Mongolia volunteerly, then yes...
By the way, in 2012:OSOH I made own version of possible Greater Mongolia (eventseries), but there's conquesting Central Asia & Northern China - irredentist ideas of re-establishing Chinghis-Khan empire - but newermind.
well having a siberia puppet would make mongolia too weak and this is mao taking advantge of the soviet civil war
the new siberian nation started fighting between demo's and commi's

josef: intresting i will include that

Jozef Pilsudski said:
Oh, just remembered, during the Polish-Ukrainian Agreement or w/e in 1919 it stated Poland would have a lease on Odessa, which clearly shows that Poland was pretty interested in having the country reach from sea to sea(baltic sea to Black Sea) once more, if Ukraine is a Polish puppet then perhaps this should be represented.
Międzymorze?..

I moved out of Poland when i was six years old, so my vocabulary in the language is kinda limited, i read it but uhh, dunno what it means :( guessing its the name of the treaty or the lease or somethin' :eek:

wikipedia says it was Pilsudski's idea of a, in my own words, "greater poland" based on the original polish-lithuanian commonwealth
Well, at one point in time I think this Polish commonwealth had direct access to the Black Sea. Maybe you should consider giving Odessa to Poland.