• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When (or if it continues like this, if) the AAR begins it might be good with a link to when it begins in the first post or so to skip all the comments.

Is this AAR dead? Because if it is I'm going to unsubscribe...... :mad:

Damn it I just got here to find 6 pages of spam, and no updates.

I apologize for getting so many hopes up. I planned this project with Yogi with great enthusiasm, and we were able to successfully test MP with this game. I guess the biggest conflict is our schedules, working jobs 6-7 hours apart. He goes to bed when I get home, and the reverse. :) I would say the project's on long-term hold, especially as I'm focused on my EU2 AAR. Again, I'm sorry for all the fanfare without followup and flattered that so many were looking forward to a good story. Who knows what the future will bring.

Last edited:
To bad to see that this AAR will never be, well, better luck next time something like this happens.

I haven't entirely given up on this thing - if we really got to schedule our gaming, I guess it could be done, but for the time being, it seems we're both focused on other things. I must say, I had never foreseen what trouble it would be to find a little common free time.

My apologies to all who have been hoping and waiting! :(