• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Talk about an AAR with a potential...
I will definitely follow this clash of Titans!

PS: Yogi, Met... how the hell did you do it? Your background music lasted just as long as I needed to finish the reading! :confused: :)

very nice gentlemen, let this marriage of pensels wander as it may ;)

Wonderful, Yogi and Mettermrck together, after all these years this forum still spits out new candy ;)

Btw, where can one buy the soundtrack?

A brilliant first couple of posts.

Hmm, now I'll have two Mett AARs to follow, should be cool.

And great prologues from both, we want more updates! :p

<drool>
Subscribed, gentlemen, and awaiting the next update!
</drool>

Now this promises to be interesting. Don't worry sir Clive. I am certain people will still read yours.

DW

One wonders how this will develope.... ;)

Tim O said:
Man this should be good. Clash of the titans.

I don't see how Mettermrck can lose though, the US simply has to big a manpower advantage and Yogi no matter how well he fights will bleed a lot in the conquest of Europe.

Can you say belligerance control? He can fight the Allies without any more belligerance than what Herr Grofaz generates, plus Belgium and the Netherlands. SU only adds 25.

As long as Yogi keeps it below the threshold, the best Met can do is ahistorically strong lend-lease, sending the SU whole units thanks to the new Doomsday features.

I'm looking forward to seeing how well the game goes with a human Germany, an AI SU, and a non-combatant human USA gifting units to the Russians.

GrimReaper said:
Doomsday, The Yogi and Mettermrck; sounds almost like The Holy Trinity :D

My thoughts exactly once I realized it was a new Yogi AAR :)

Yes, almost as good as PC, Pizza and Coke
Or alternatly a hot girlfriend who respects your need to spend quality time with the computer, and who will go and get you Pizza and Coke on demand. The stuff of fantasy sadly gentlemen :D

Iron-Chef said:
Or alternatly a hot girlfriend who respects your need to spend quality time with the computer, and who will go and get you Pizza and Coke on demand. The stuff of fantasy sadly gentlemen :D

I knew it was fantasy when you said "girlfriend". :p

Well, there really are girlfriends that will do that. I just have to respect the whole roleplaying (not that kind of roleplaying!) obsession... err.. interest. :)

Gamer girls are awesome. They're just rare. Maybe I could start her on some CK AARs to get her feet wet with Paradox?[/threadjack]

Mettermrck, any hints as to how direct your intervention plans are? Is the "unit gift" feature going to be very prominent?