• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please refrain from personal attacks in an AAR or any other thread. There is the "ignore" function if you truly do not wish to read another member's posts and if issues continue, please notify a mod when they first appear.

I have cleaned a series of posts from this thread at the authors request. Do not make me do it again. Those that do not heed this warning will be reported to administrators for further action.

This is and has always been a friendly place. Let's keep it that way. If you cannot say something nice about another poster, please do not say anything at all.

So, KoM, will you be starting a new thread in the Victoria AARs forum? Also, would be nice to see the Vicky screenshots. What did you do with Burgundy?

Great aars. I really thought Spain was going to be the one superpower of the world after 1819 for a while. I especially enjoyed KoM's style with no aar the same as the next one.

Absolut said:
What do you mean?

I'd guess he means which tag did Burgundy get converted to, in which case the answer is Belgium - or at least that's the case in the converted save KoM has uploaded. On that note, you really should do something about tag colours; currently Spain, Persia and Poland have the same yellow making for confusing borders. :wacko:

Also, :rofl: at Bali being owned by Colombia!

Yes, there will be a Vicky AAR thread, with screenies. And I've edited my tag colours so that Persia and Poland have different colours; it was indeed rather confusing. I wonder if there is a graphics mod anywhere with the old royal flag of Norway, showing the rampant lion? The Dannebrog Cross is rather anachronistic here.

King of Men said:
Yes, there will be a Vicky AAR thread, with screenies. And I've edited my tag colours so that Persia and Poland have different colours; it was indeed rather confusing. I wonder if there is a graphics mod anywhere with the old royal flag of Norway, showing the rampant lion? The Dannebrog Cross is rather anachronistic here.

Pah, Norwegian flags! Sweden is the way to go! ;)

[/quote]
I'd guess he means which tag did Burgundy get converted to, in which case the answer is Belgium - or at least that's the case in the converted save KoM has uploaded.[/quote]

I see. Belgium will continue to be Belgium. :)

Also, at Bali being owned by Colombia!

Thats not fun. :(

just finished reading this, and I must say that was one large ass war! :eek: And i'm happy to see that the axis of the power hungry was able to stop the horrendous prospect of a spannish speaking world! :eek: And KoM beeing a total newb at victoria what chances do you think your dystopian norway have against spain and englands colonial migth in Victoria? I got the atleast that the the brittish imperiums colonys are more powerful thanb the norvegian ones...

Well, having played the first session of Vicky, I think I can fairly say that the UK and Spain are indeed going to be a large pain the ass. The perennial structural weakness of Norway is biting me in the ass : Even with the colonies, I just don't have enough national manpower. The colonies don't matter so much, actually - raw material is quite abundant. It's being able to build factories and man them all with 90k POPs. I'm lucky to get 30k. Howsomeever, I do have a Cunnin' Plan. We shall see if it works. Meanwhile, you could read my new Vicky AAR. :)

Superb AAR!
After having read your saga about CK-era through and this one I wonder if you're some kind of local writer or poet, coming here incognito to exercise your skills on us, poor forum-bunnies :D