• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At the moment I have not enough time for any updates.

But my mod is now full compitable with the new VIP:R 0.3.
Download the files at the beginning of the thread.

I only change the events-direction file, that my mod is running well, at the moment. I did not compare my flags with the new ones of VIP 0.3, so it is possible, that some of new nice flags are replaced with my - maybe not anymore so good - ones.
thanks!)

The USA monarchy flag is superb :eek:

Did you make it or take it from another image you saw Fridericus_Rex?

No, I design it by my own. And yes, I like it very much by my self. The blue in relation with the golden yellow give the flag some majestical. And about the amount of stars, I think the old 13 ones in the circle on the blue square look best. They fusing in a transfiguring way the romantic idea of a monarchy with the romantic birth of the USA.

(Unfortunately in no game I have ever played, the USA decided to take the crown. Hitherto, it seems that the Yenkees are not ready to get a "Kaiser" yet. :))

I only found this mod now through the link in Victoria 2 forum. I hope you or someone else will eventually convert this magnificient mod into Victoria 2. (Well, one can hope it won't be needed, but...)

Hmm, it looks like the MegaUpload links are down, for some reason. The RapidShare ones seem to work fine, though.

Also, Fridericus_Rex, just so you know -- I re-downloaded the "Ricky Flags+" portion of your mod, and it seems that it was the VIP version instead of the regular V:R version. You may want to double-check and see that those two weren't mixed up somehow. I believe the VIP Flags+ download is still the right one, though.

Hmm, it looks like the MegaUpload links are down, for some reason. The RapidShare ones seem to work fine, though.

Also, Fridericus_Rex, just so you know -- I re-downloaded the "Ricky Flags+" portion of your mod, and it seems that it was the VIP version instead of the regular V:R version. You may want to double-check and see that those two weren't mixed up somehow. I believe the VIP Flags+ download is still the right one, though.

I reuploaded all the files to Megaupload, so there should be all right now.The
server of Rhapidshare is currently in trouble - I will trie to upload all the files later, too.

Thanks for your note, Knight!

I have just downloaded the VIP version and am trying it out, it Wurtemburg supposed to have the same flag as Austria?

I have just downloaded the VIP version and am trying it out, it Wurtemburg supposed to have the same flag as Austria?

Yes.

RIP Megaupload by the way.
Would be awesome if somebody reuploaded the files.

Is it considered necroposting?

Last edited: