• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry for no response a long time cause my modem was defect and it took a lot of time to get a new one but for a few minutes I have the new one and now I'm in the net again (this is my disgraceful excuse).

But what I want to say is that I reworked my flags again (make it compilable for Revolutions or the normal old Vicky, too) and I will upload the new version this weekend.

Fridericus_Rex said:
Sorry for no response a long time cause my modem was defect and it took a lot of time to get a new one but for a few minutes I have the new one and now I'm in the net again (this is my disgraceful excuse).

But what I want to say is that I reworked my flags again (make it compilable for Revolutions or the normal old Vicky, too) and I will upload the new version this weekend.

Nice, now I'll have a reason to look forward to this weekend.

FLAGS v0.3

*Download at the beginning of my thread*

- The mod is now compilable with Victoria, Victoria Revolutions and Victoria Improvment Project (VIP).

- standart flags reworked.

s2_4.jpg

s2_3.jpg

- The new countries of Revolutions have also communistic,fascistic,monarchistic and republic flags.

- If you haven't download Flags+ with the "Stars & Stripe" the American flag will change hisorically.

- In the start of the 1861, 1881 and 1914 campaign (not for VIP) the flags of the countries will be adapted to the time.

Last edited:
Flag of the Cisplatine Province or Provincia Cisplatina (Uruguay, anexed to Brazil Empire, from 1820 to 1825 or from 1821 to 1828, not sure which is right).
Could be used when Uruguay becomes Brazilian or Portuguese Vassal, being those Absolute or Constitutional monarchies.
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagen:Flag_of_the_Provincia_Cisplatina.png

In case of it becoming a Proletarian Dictatorship, the most probable flag would be the MLN Flag (Movimiento de Liberación Nacional - Movement of National Liberation), also known as Tupamaros. It was a guerrilla/terrorist left-wing organization, acting during the dictatorship and a little before, turning into a political party with the back of democracy.
The flag is essentially the official flag of Artigas (there are actually 3 official flags), with a yellow star in the middle. Here go 3 versions of it:
http://fotw.vexillum.com/images/u/uy}tupa.gif
http://fotw.vexillum.com/images/u/uy}tupa2.gif
http://fotw.vexillum.com/images/u/uy}tupa3.gif

If Uruguay would become a Monarchy by a revolution, being completely ahistorical, we could use the National Jack. Being the officers of the army/navy the most suitable group to claim such a reactionary government.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Naval_Jack_of_Uruguay.svg

FLAGS v0.3.1

*Download at the beginning of my thread*

- The mod is full compitable with VIP 0.45.

- VIP shields/flags are adopted to Revolutions and reverse so both games will have the same flags (except the peculiarities of the versions).

- All flags are 24bit in the game and all mistakes and contradictions are removed.

- shield/flag of Uruguay are reworked (look at the post before).

- new monarchy shield/flag for Siebenbürgen:

f25_1.jpg

Last edited:
You have a bug in the star-adding events for the US - they don't say "invention = yes", so they fire multiple times. I noticed it after the third time Texas joined the union - Idaho and Oklahoma also were persistent rejoiners.

Another thing with the US flags, even though it's not a "bug" per se: when Mexican states (or any other, I assume) are added to the US in a batch (say, after a successful war), the event adding stars to the flag all fire at the exact same time, meaning that, instead of getting 3 new stars (or however many states were added), only one new star is placed upon the flag. I'm not quite sure how you could prevent this from happening, but it is an (admittedly minor) issue that crops up in my games.

Thank you so much for these flags. Especially for the Finnish ones. I've been looking for that lion flag and now I finally found it. However, I have to tell you that the fascist flag of Finland is the flag of the Finnish president and despite the swastika it doesn't represent facsism.

Last edited:
@ Cagliostro and AesirKnight

Yes, it seems that my usa part of the mod is not error-free... ...shame and eternal disgrace... .

But I will rework my usa mod to remove the mistakes (the solutions is already in my head), hope you can wait a few days...

@ Leader

Thank you for your approval.
I took the president flag cause I think the swastika is a Finnish freedom sign, especially for the national independence apart from Russia. Perhaps you know a better facsism flag and can make a proposal?

Last edited:
Fridericus_Rex said:
@ Cagliostro and AesirKnight

Yes, it seems that my usa part of the mod is not error-free... ...shame and eternal disgrace... .

But I will rework my usa mod to remove the mistakes (the solutions is already in my head), hope you can wait a few days...

Awesome. Thanks, Fridericus_Rex. And don't worry, it's only natural to have a few errors in a massive (and massively good) mod like yours.