+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 58 83 ... LastLast

Thread: SKIF - icons for HoI2 & DD

Possible glitch

Not exactly game breaking, but it would seem that in the sunk ships section, it will use the icons of the country you are, rather than the real icon for the ship.

EDIT: Also, are you still planning on uploading all the old icons?

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest Hour
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossSemper Fi
    Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by MingeBag
    Possible glitch

Not exactly game breaking, but it would seem that in the sunk ships section, it will use the icons of the country you are, rather than the real icon for the ship.

EDIT: Also, are you still planning on uploading all the old icons?
    Can anybody confirm this?

I'll test it later.

@MingeBag: What kind of auxiliary icons are you using?
    ----------------------------------------------------

This seems to be a general problem with the game engine - you get to see the correct pics for both your fleet *and* the enemie's during battles, but - as posted -the list of ships sunk always shows the icons of your own side for all enemy ships you sent to the bottom.

I think it's not from SKIF.

Edit: just guessing, but maybe it's different once we have more country-specific sets?

Also:

US Navy will be ready soon, along with some additions/changes for the Royal Navy
    For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game

Grand Admiral of SKIF

HOI2 DDA sprites:
    Air Units | Naval Units | Land Units
    Minor sprite pack | DD interface mod

V:Revolutions unit sprites:
    Naval Units

He-Man: Not my screenshot, so I dunno, I saw the picture in the "Awesome Screenshots" thread in the Doomsday forum.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest Hour

He-Man: Not my screenshot, so I dunno, I saw the picture in the "Awesome Screenshots" thread in the Doomsday forum.
    Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by BeBro
    US Navy will be ready soon, along with some additions/changes for the Royal Navy

Very good news!

Thx bebro.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It's not a glitch. It has nothing in common with SKIF. Unfortunately, it's just the way HoI2 works.
    Have you already enlisted? Rome is awaiting you! Legio XXI Rapax: https://www.facebook.com/legioxxirapax

Vae victis!

Field Marshal of SKIF (Scytth, Kristoff & BeBro unit icons):
    SKIF homepage:http://www.star.net.pl/~scytth/hoi2/page/index.html I SKIF forum thread: http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...18#post5136918

HoI AnthologyFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper Fi500k club

BeBro,

Good to see you here helping out with Skif and Kristoff

Any comments about all of these Infantry Sprites that are on the forum these days? Good? bad?

Thanks,
    Scott

Jackals! Vultures! Lord Finnish's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man
    Can anybody confirm this?

I'll test it later.

@MingeBag: What kind of auxiliary icons are you using?
    That is my picture if anyone is interested

EDIT:2 oh, problem is solved, sory

And, I'm using BeBros interferace where those aux. pics came,

EDIT: and why is there green in that one carrier's picture?
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Empire of Pohjola for Crusader Kings II
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

AAR:
    The Nazi Time Machine - A Strange Story of the First Reich (CK2) Dead due to save game corruption. Will restart eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharm
    BeBro,

Good to see you here helping out with Skif and Kristoff

Any comments about all of these Infantry Sprites that are on the forum these days? Good? bad?

Thanks,
    Scott
    I've seen some converted from Civ3 by Halibut. I haven't tested them in DD so I can't say much. Since they weren't for Hoi2/DD originally I dunno if they fit well to the other units or if they were resized during the conversion and how the animations come across now etc.... I still use P'dox vanilla inf guys.

Grand Admiral of SKIF

HOI2 DDA sprites:

Naval Units

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by stabsoffizier
    Moddir is broken since DD 1.0
    It worked perfectly in DD 1.3a. It always worked on singleplayer, never on multiplayer.

Anyway, awesome icons, as always!
    "Do not forget your great guns, which are the most respectable arguments of the rights of kings."
    ~ Frederick the Great

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Are you going to make a new version of SKIF?

Certainly. I just sent the full USN icon set away, plus updates for the RN. Shouldn't be too long before its put online for dl

Meanwhile, here's another little appetizer:

Some of the USN icons are also done by Shadow 86, for example the US sub in the pic above.
    Last edited by BeBro; 12-06-2007 at 18:42.

Grand Admiral of SKIF

HOI2 DDA sprites:

Naval Units

EU3 CompleteRome Gold

Certainly. I just sent the full USN icon set away, plus updates for the RN. Shouldn't be too long before its put online for dl

Some of the USN icons are also done by Shadow 86, for example the US sub in the pic above.
    OOOH MY GOD!! These exceeded anything I could expect. The icons are simply GREAAT!!

One question, was the BB firing kept? That one was very good. Its fantastic like the different navies are having their "ethos" portrayed so well in the sets.
    If we forget the "New-set-syndrome-effect" and remember the fantastic IJN setfor instance, we see that if one compares both sets IJN and USN they both portray something of the "essence" of each navy. Congratulations for a work so well done. Thank for sharing it with us.
    Last edited by Aki Mackensen; 13-06-2007 at 15:02.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron III

A++++ work those are awsome...

How about Kriegsmarine? Will it come out on the next update? I'm not going to touch the game until I get them (and Armageddon patch). Yeah, I'm crazy...

Very nice. Very!

EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSupreme Ruler 2020Rome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Sweet.

Nothing more too say

Does Paradox started to pay you guys?

I'll hire all of you some day

Quote Originally Posted by Aki Mackensen
    OOOH MY GOD!! These exceeded anything I could expect. The icons are simply GREAAT!!

One question, was the BB firing kept? That one was very good.
    Yes I moved it into the SHBB slot. "Normal" BB 5 is now South Dakota Class, BB 6 is Iowa class which makes more sense given their dates of launch/commission. There will also be a part of a US models list you can paste into your own file "models" in the config subfolder to reflect those changes.

There are no generic pics for the USN anymore, and there are some less for the updated RN. That otoh means some of the later types aren't really historic anymore since - as mentioned before - some types (like nuclear BBs) simply did not exist. But there are historic types used where they were available (for US you can easily have all 10 CVs with historic models example)

Grand Admiral of SKIF

HOI2 DDA sprites:

Naval Units

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Do you know when is going to be ready the next version of SKIF?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 58 83 ... LastLast