• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CCA said:
How do I change my map colour I would do more political maps except Nigeria's colour looks exactly the British Empire!!!
There should be (listen to me, the expert... who's played HOI II all of about 3 hours!) a selection of unlabeled boxes in the bottom left corner next to the small world map. One should show political view, and others show different useful stuff.

This looks REALLY interesting. Best wishes! Great start.

Rensslaer

Rensslaer said:
There should be (listen to me, the expert... who's played HOI II all of about 3 hours!) a selection of unlabeled boxes in the bottom left corner next to the small world map. One should show political view, and others show different useful stuff.

This looks REALLY interesting. Best wishes! Great start.

Rensslaer
BIG LOL!

How are you building an AIRCRAFT CARRIER when you have no planes to speak of :eek:

Slightly seriously, British-Portugese relations were excellent, the Anglo-Portugese Alliance was and still is the oldest millitary treaty still in existence. The British Empire would use attacking Portugal as a great excuse to teach Nigeria some manners and remind the upstarts of their proper place in the order of things.

But my main point. for an independent nation that wants to cut ties with Britain, I am surprises at the sheer number of pith helmets in the cabint. The Pith Helmet is the true hat of the British Empire.

A change of milliner will be required before I consider Nigeria truly independent!

The Spoils of Victory
After Nigeria's victory over Portuagal it acquired a majority of Portugal's overseas possesions. They included:
The Azores:

Cape Verde Island:

Most of Angola:

Macao and East Timor:

And most of some other African Colony:

And that's all for now folks!
PS: As for the CHinese Expeditionary Forces, should I attack or ally with China?

just attack guangxi clique when the time comes. no need to ally nat china. WEB Dubois was an African American advocate for equal rights who opposed Booker T Washington who wanted African AMericans to work to get rights while Dubois wanted immediate rights. see, us history was good for something :p

Alliances can be dangerous things. Just join in the scrap when China/GC look distracted.

Chinese Intervention
Once Nigeria had managed to transport all of her Infantry Divisions to the port of Macao, War was inevitable. Nigerian leadership had long been torn over the topic of whether to help or hinder china and it was ultimately decided to hinder China. On August 18, 1938 Nigeria declared war and sent troops pouring from across the border.

They managed to seize the industrial city of Guanzhou and another city too. Due to lack of adequate troops the advance stalled and the Nigerian Army was forced to dig in and await further reinforcements.

Meanwhile after the completion of Nigeria's first ship the HNS Independence Nigeria's factories was turned to the construction of an entire squadron of Close Support Aircraft and training an Infantry division.

Let's hope the Japanese keep the Nats busy enough. Will Independence head out East?

If you think you can win with nigeria then you will have to grab and take as many countries as possibile before 1940 and then strike on one side. Will you fight for fredom and sides with the allies, or will fall to the dark path and land grab and join the axis allinance. Your move bud.

blysas said:
If you think you can win with nigeria then you will have to grab and take as many countries as possibile before 1940 and then strike on one side. Will you fight for fredom and sides with the allies, or will fall to the dark path and land grab and join the axis allinance. Your move bud.

Don't forget the commies :rofl:

linque said:
I like that Carrier, good luck in your conquest.
huge bump there... ????