• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You should build some HQs, or you'll get a lot of stacking penalty, rendering your mighty soviet peasant army useless...
I'm looking forward to this AAr though :D

excellent! soon the world will be filled with militia! dont forget to research doctrines! lol. what else are you researching anyway?

ok, I think it would be appropiate if I say:

Kekekeke! Zerg rush! ^_^

:) Good luck, comrade!

I'm curious about the state of your manpower later in the game, but I have to say I love the image of Militia zerging all over the world :D

To be more accurate: Zergling :).

Question: Artillery means only Art, or maybe R-Art/SP-Art also...?

And now give us some nice screenies with 40militia division in every single Soviet boarder province :D. Heh, reminds me Red Alert 2 skirmish and playing with Cloning Vats... :)

manpower shouldnt be too much of a problem...unless you reinforce. Its like 5 for a militia, and 10 for normal infantry.

Artillery means Field Artillery. I use this brigade because it has biggest bonus for soft attack.
Manpower isn't problem for USSR and I have researched all agriculture tech.
Screenies? Sorry, bad news for you, I haven't :)
Because when I begin my experiment I wasn't sure I can survive and I was surprised seeing how powerful horde of militia is.
So.. I must begin to capture screenies in my game to satisfy you all :D

When Japan invaded China, Comrade Stalin launched Operation Zet sending supplies and guns to China to help China and expected Chinese would see how good communism is and would join Mao's army. The other side effect of Japan invasion was USSR land was secure at least when the war was is raging in China. Knowing that Japan had some airplane, Comrade Stalin ordered Charkov Factory Design Bureau and Barrikada Factory Design Bureau to research Basic Anti Air Artillery, both static one and mobile one, as preparation to encounter Japanese airforce and ordered Nizny Tagil Factories to keep producing supplies and weapons with new Advanced Machine Tools.

After Japan invasion, USSR prepared for fascist invasion and tried to get information from radio frequency broadcasted by fascist radios (thanks to Basic Decryption Devices developed by Comrade Sergei Korolev and Improved Computing Machine developed by Kirov Factory Design Bureau). Moreover 61 Kommunara Nikolayev Shipyards also developed Basic Heavy Cruiser blueprint to protect USSR land from being invaded by Japanese navy.

In beginning of 1938, almost a year after Japan invasion, USSR celebrated her many improvement to be real communist state. At that time people's army had 191 divisions and all divisions equipped with Basic Field Artillery including 318. Diviziya Opolcheniya that created on 1 January 1938.

Meanwhile Comrade Stalin had some new radical idea and he would fasten the revolution with his radical idea.

Last edited:
lifeless said:
:eek: 318 militia....:eek:

Are heading for lifeless`s apartment! :p

No, not yet 318 militias, only 191 :)
And don't worry about apartment, they won't steal lifeless', only share among them :D
And I have written all researches I have done including the tech team.

Last edited:
The first idea was capturing and executing politicians in the party that didn't support the revolution. For this idea, Comrade Stalin ordered his generals to do the execution. The second idea was developing Super Heavy Battleship to face enemy's ships especially carriers. For this idea, Comrade Stalin ordered Nevskoye Design Bureau to do the research and development. The third idea was developing Advanced Construction Engineering to improved infrastructure development in all state. For this idea, Comrade Stalin ordered Nizny Tagil Factories to do the research and development. The fourth idea was developing Improved Destroyer to fight enemy's submarine especially German's ones. For this idea, Comrade Stalin ordered Ilyushin Design Bureau to do the research and development.

But the most radical idea of Comrade Stalin was the fifth idea: The Great Officer Purge. The idea of this great purge was to clean the army from old Russian generals didn't want to support new revolution with full heart. The key factor of people's army was spirit and those old general didn't have that spirit. About 100 generals were executed or exiled during this purge including Field Marshal Zhukov and Tukhachevsky. But Zhukov wasn't executed, he was exiled to Siberia guarding USSR border.

Meanwhile Hitler also had improved his Third Reich and annexed Austria on March 9 1938. Looked at this situation, UK and France began mobilizing their army. But Comrade Stalin wasn't afraid of that improvement because at that time USSR already had 239 divisions of people's army.

In 1938 USSR began navy revolution. Many new models of ship were developed in this year. Instead of Super Heavy Battle and Improved Destroyer, USSR also developed Improved Heavy Cruiser researched by 61 Kommunara Nikolayev Shipyards and Long Range Submarine researched by Nevskoye Design Bureau.

But the main power of USSR was still her people's army so that USSR also developed Basic Infantry Division technology researched by Barrikada Factory Design Bureau and used to keep equip the people's army with the latest weapon technologies. Beside the physical force, USSR also developed Improved Encryption Devices introduced by Kirov Factory Design Bureau. This technology was important because those fascist and capitalist countries must not know about the power of people's army exactly.

Because of that intelligence technology, Japan didn't know that people's army already had 285 divisions. And because of lack of this information, Japan was dare to raid USSR border at Chasan Lake on August 14 1938. But they would know that they were wrong if they think USSR army was weak.

lifeless said:
so...japan is, or will be, the first victim of hoards of militia?

I wouldn't want to be whoever it is, these guys are going to be like driver ants the way they sworm over and devour their enemies. I wonder how they will hold up against a mechanized army though.

The commander of border guard was Field Marshal Blücher and then he was executed because of his inability to hold Japan's raid. Comrade Stalin was shocked and he thought how can stupid general like Blücher saved from The Great Officer Purge. However the exiled Field Marshal Zhukov had already changed his thought. Zhukov had admitted that he was wrong and Comrade Stalin was true about people's army. Then he changed his way handle the army and began using field artillery as his weapon not armor. Comrade Stalin was pleased hearing that news and Zhukov was ordered to command USSR border guard.

In Europe Hitler expanded his reich again. This time he grabbed Sudetenland from Czechoslovakia. Fear of incoming war, UK and France asked Hitler to talk about his action on September 30 1938. The result was UK and France agreed with that grabbing and Hitler promised he wouldn't ask for land anymore. Comrade Stalin didn't trust Hitler and began to talk about how stupid those capitalist leaders were. And USSR had more people joined people's army so that the number of division in people'a army at that time was 332 divisions.