• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, great to see a new Pictorial Lesson. Can't wait to see the other 12 campaigns!

P.S. I think Stalin knows something about multiyear industrialization planes, maybe Hitler would like to speak to him about it?

It doesn't matter that Germany will conquer the world once again. The important thing is: how will it be described :D. C'mon man, update it soon! :)

*subscribes*

If this will be like your previous HoI-1 AAR, this should become homework reading for any HoI-2 beginner (such as myself...), or anyone else for that matter

I'm a veteran?

Anyhoo, fantastic start!

2Coats said:
...as Germany led by the megalomaniac in power set about regaining what was hers, and more.....
fascinating! ! ! :cool:

SykoNurse said:
It used to work back in the days...

Update! :D
Maybe if we all do it :D

Update!

Just a few comments.....

Anibal Im pretty sure that I meant to say that the fear would come from BEHIND the doors.... :D

Virgiltchicken I believe that those meetings will be taking place over the course of the next three years! ;)

angryclown well it wont be the same, but the premise will be. Hopefully it will be much better. :)

The Gonzo and kenneththegreat anyone who posted in my other AAR is a veteran! ;)

jose1357 Well WC is the goal, WC with allies is the lesser goal, but who knows... maybe the AI will rally to defeat me! :eek:

SykoNurse and GrimReaper please dont make me fetch my tinfoil hat! ;) :D

Welcome to some more veterans, Virgiltchicken, SykoNurse and welcome to new recruits, Akaki, angryclown and PB-DK.

Everyone else thanks for your encouragement and praise.

Onwards

begin01.jpg

begin02.jpg

begin03.jpg

begin04.jpg

begin05.jpg

begin06.jpg

begin07.jpg

begin08.jpg

begin09.jpg

begin10.jpg

Last edited: