• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great update 2Coats!

So, you freed Slovakia... you are really going after an historical approach aren't you? Regardingless of other more... profitable actions?

In that case, good luck, you'll need it.

Snake IV said:
I think GrimReaper and blysas should delete their posts inside the update as they clearly should not be there.
Then send a private message to a forum moderator asking him/her to move the position of those posts.

elbasto said:
Great update 2Coats!

..Then send a private message to a forum moderator asking him/her to move the position of those posts.
yes, great update! ! :D

i really don't see any problem with those posts where they are. i don't have a problem with the move to below the update, either. :) however, i don't think it fair to simply remove the posts... ;)

I sensed some humour close related to the humour in your older PLiTAoW, when Hitler wanted his mustache trimmed...

This was a very good looking update.

Great update!
War is finally coming :) (weird to be happy about that :wacko: ).

I must admit I'm impressed with your preparations, I have restarted as Germany more than once because I pushed industry upgrading too far and my army was too small when war came - for instance over Cz :eek:o .

Concerning the army etc. comparision I don't realy see any difference? And I have tried reloading the page?

And if I might add - UPDATE :D

this is really awesom :D e ! I'll try to read some more in detail, but I like it a lot !

AOK. 11 and Yoy21 - Thx. Basically, I devise a template which I compile together using a photograph I take from the net or scan in. I then adjust the brightness, put a title on it and colorise the photograph with a bronze tone. I then reuse the templates with the graphics of the game to show you what is there.

GhostWriter, Snake IV & stabsoffizier I decided ss as thats what Im used to and the tailed B doesnt loke that great with the font. But thanks anyway. I will keep using this for this AAR.

blysas Thank you. I hope that my generalship will live up to yours and expectations of my soldiers ! ;)

GrimReaper Well providing my PC parts get here soon, I hope to start on the fighting this weekend. A faulty mobo means that my PC will stop working at random intervals, when playing or updating.

stnylan Cheers. That was intended. Hopefully, I will get to show more of that as the story progresses.

GuyB Quite right. As its one of my templates to point ot Europe rather than a update map, Ive left it like that. If thats no good, then I will update those templates every time they are used. Bear in mind, that more images that need changing, more time between updates.

Duke of Wellington Yep. My army looks the look, but can they fight the fight?

TheFlemishDuck Well, the Allies guarenteed Polands independence so that means that if I dow, then they will be at war with me automatically. There is no chance of an early attack, as the last update was up to Aug 30.

I dont think I made that clear enough (my fault), but each update is basically either up to and include the previous year, or the previous major campaign for Germany, so Fall's Weiss, Gelb, Seelowe, etc... or at least those ones I can manage.

But yes, the builds included those troops that are ready to take part in Fall Weiss. Since an invasion of England/Norway is planned at least for Spring 40, that gives me, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar to get my techs in gear. That is if I attack Nor or UK in Spring. Could be later.

GhostWriter Youre too kind!

Bryaxis Your welcome. Stay tuned. The presentation is deliberate for a reason, which will become clear at the end of the AAR.

lifeless Well sometimes I cant resist! Resistence is futile.

GrimReaper Cheers. Indeed, no more postcards from Berlin.

FlorisDeVijfde Thx, Ill try to keep it up.

kenneththegreat More ships for the kriegsmarine would have left me short of possibily a third of my army for Fall Weiss. However, now I have the bulk of my troops in place I will switch to a few ships soon enough!

Snake IV, TheFlemishDuck Thx guys, but as the forum does have any specific rules, anyone is free to post when they want. TheFlemishDuck is right, I can only put up a message to make it clear that Im updating and hope it is read and respected. Unfortunately on this occasion, it doesnt seem the font was big enough on my first post. Grimreaper only posted after I took the message away so no foul there. Dont worry, it not a big thing, as the first post of the AAR has an index that Im keeping up to date of the story posts only. Snake IV, posts dont actually get removed completely, just their contents, so theres no point in removing them.

Jopi :D There sure is going to be alot of defecation flying about!

Lurken Didnt Rustican get eaten by a giant flying bunny rabbit?

elbasto Yes, for this game I want to be as historical as possible, at least as much as possible. I guess after Barbarossa, I need to remain true to the objectives that would have in been place for a successful Russian campaign. Cheers. Indeed, I dont think it will be a walk in the park!

GhostWriter Cheers once more. I think we should just leave the posts there and be more vigilant in the future as to posting after my message goes away.

Korppi Thx. The army comparision just before a war was in the last update. Up to Aug 39.

Lurken Hah, you cant teach this old dog new tricks... or rather get rid of the ones he knows! ;)

Singleton Mosby Thank you kindly.

Friedericus Rex I honestly cant remember. I cant find the link in the forum, nor in my history! Frustrating. Perhaps if someone knows where they are they could post a link here!

Killerjes Ta. Indeed, but as this is a virtual war, then there is no problem I can see with that! The common problem with this game is that the builds arent presented as a calender. Imagine if you could see what units you would have available by a given time! It would stop overinvestment in areas that dont need it! For instance, if I didnt need such a large airforce, I could have started building cruisers earlier!

I added some arrows to the screens. Ideally I know you want me to change the actual positions of the numbers to reflect their change, but that means more time lost on what I could spend on more important things. Let me know if the screens are still unclear and I will change the format next time!

GuyB, stabsoffizier, blysas, Yoy21, Friedericus Rex, Spruce , Von Uber Welcome aboard. The fun is about to start!

Please note that due to PC problems I can run any games, so I while I have enough to be getting on with, my editing gets interrupted by PC freezing up! I wil try to update as often as possible but.....

Last edited:
fw01.jpg

fw02.jpg

2Coats said:
Snake IV, posts dont actually get removed completely, just their contents, so theres no point in removing them.
Yes, they do. At least mine. Before when I aked them to delete thier posts I assumed that they, and everyone else, knew that the post disappere completly, but they maybe didn't.

Great update. I would be interesting to see a game where one of those more northen plans was carried out.

Wow those maps are Sweet!!! :eek:

You realy deserve the highest praise possible for this AAR, it is so good. :cool:

Leaving the breifing room to find some time to write an article about it for the AARland advocate.

Whoa! Awesome update, now I get really inspired :D

Am I reading this right; Kriegsmarine has no new ships except for Graf Spee and the TP's? :eek:

Well, you will prevail anyway :cool:

Excellent. Quite a load of information. I love the way Goering is always boasting.

Really nice maps and OOBs, 2Coats.
It seems that, once again, Poland is doomed. ;)

It would be interesting to see a swift British landing in the northern Germany tho. :)