• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(53612)

Colonel
Feb 4, 2006
The Chronicles of England​

This is my first AAR, with the English. It Will be like an 'letter' AAR with some 'plus'. In each King, There will be some important persons that will write to the king telling the facts. Of Course with some screens, and sometimes an overview.
For Example, In the First King(Henry V), The History will be counted by the own King Henry V, about his campaigns in France, the brigadier on Northiumbria will write letters about his campaign on Scotland. And Maybe another diplomat will write to the king about the other things on the world.
It Sounds a little strange, but tomorrow will start and you'll see
Another Thing, I'm playing with Muscowy too, so my updates here wont be tooo frequent...

But Let do an 'overview' about England at the year 1419:

OVERVIEW -1419

england14194wa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
An Overview of English Kingdom and West Europe -1419. Some Important Things Marked
Edit here: Lol now I saw was on very easy :rofl: <put on medium> [not an experient player]

Economy

depending the current war I'll have to do a loan.
England didn't got the best economy provinces in europe but isn't bad. If I conquer France(As I want), I'll be rich with the french provinces :D

Military

Got a Nice, but no excellent troop in France, sufficient I think.
But On Britsh Islands, I got no much mans to fight the scots(they have like 10k more man than me).

Neighbours

I'm Islands. Thats an advangde. Wanna take all brith islands to me :p~
At North the scots, maybe I won't get very nice results, as i said /\ ... If the French War did not go very well I'll have to do like an truce with no tributes both sides. West, the Eire, Easy, but they can wait , at least for now. South The french kingdom, my great quest. Let's see ;P

That's it folks, tomorrow I start :)

Nobegow said:
The Chronicles of England​

Part I: King Henry V

Chapter I: The First battles: Orléans Collapse

King Henry's V Secret Diary
Rouen, France, December 1419

Finnally I'll can write here! What a great year!
I mean, great year for my military campaigns on France, and I hope on scotland!
But, the economy is poor, we losing ducats every month! I have to recover than! Enemy Tributes, or new provinces for more income...But It seens a loan is inevitable next year or in 1421.
But today is a comemorative day!
On January, I finnally stopped the Lollards! BUt it costed stability and some money....

Than I went to Orleans....I defeated troops there, and went into a siege...Another orleans troop tried to break the siege, but we won then. Finnaly In September Orleans Was taken, and annexed. The King, Charles I is exiled on Dublin right now, For show our enemies how generous the english are.
After , I went into Bourgogne, where french allies were doing a siege, After a a Heroic battle, we won. Then I got a reunion with the new Bourgougne king, Philippe III, we discussed some war strategies, And I returned Rouen. SSoon The War will continue on north. I ordered Bexford to move his troop into the french southern provinces.
Have to go now , The Party of english glory is going to start!
King Henry V

Beauchamp's letter to King Henry V

Newcastle, England, December 1419

Hail My King!

My Notices are very good! But let's start by the starting
On January 2, We started our march to the scot province of Stratclyde... On february we got a great battle versus the Scots, where we lose much man, but we won.... We started the Siege.After 3 months, the scots invaded northumberland...I did not abandoned the our siege, because : 1) we would capture glasgow before they captured Newcastle;2) our troop was minor than their. Than I convoqued london guarnicion to yorkshire, where they would wait... On October glasgow falls, And my troop and me advanced into the enemy exercit, The London Guarnicion marched into them to, After A difficult battle(we got 2k man minus than then), we won. The scots returned into their capitol, Edinburgh.
Here I am, waiting new orders...

Yours,
Beauchamp, Brigadier of The Home Army

Edward's letter to King Henry V

Barcelona, Aragon, November 1419

Dear King,

I'm writting from barcelona, a wonderfull city, where you contratced a royall marriage with the royal family of Aragon. What a beautifull marriage!
But, Let me tell about other things that happened in europe this year:
Iberia is under war. Aragon is in war vs. Navarra!
Portugal and castille are in war vs. granada and allies
On East side, Byzantium is in war vs. muchh civilizitaions, I think byzatinum final end is near...

Bohemia went into a regency named "Hussite Regency"...They Are Protestant now! Like the Lollards were, I heard that you stopped them, congratulations!

Yours,

Edward, The Diplomat.