• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Four weeks is a long time. However I'm still here reading your AAR, then at least ... there is one reader now :rofl:

clamp2004 said:
To all our loyal fans out there.

The MP game have NOT died, in fact we are now in 1902. However it have mainly from my side been due to college chores that I have not updated. I tried once updating but my computer crashed which caused me to lose a HUGE update :(. Therefore I have been lackluster to update since.

I don't know why the other people haven't updated though.

However rest assured that the full story of TGS3 will be told sooner or later. Until then... :D
Well, I got busy. :eek:o It still isn't a valid excuse, but I shall update soon.

i haven't updated since day 1 of the game, hmm, i should write a short story for the last years of the game, i should called "how spain became the 1st great power in just a decade" :D

Since I don't like loose ends I'll wrap up this story....

UK fought Germany and Russia to a stalemate in 1880 after first being invaded and then annihilating the German-Russian invasion force. Prior to that UK had tried with some naval invasion on various distant places in the Russian Empire but nothing could draw the main force away from Sct. Petersburg. A peace was signed, in which UK would gain some German colonies abroad.

After the peace, Europe developed peacefully until Russia broke off with Germany around 1890. After that Germany was again isolated completely and a final war between the world vs Germany broke out in the early 1900s. Since the outcome was pretty clear as well as the final outcome of the game (UK was leading industrially with around 40k industry compared to #2 Russia with 25k and Germany in 3rd with 10k) it was decided to start a new game.

Alexander Whitman lived happily to see the end of the last war and he later wrote down his memoirs in the great chronology "Stories of the Anglo-Saxon People" that detailed on his adventures across the globe.

Wow. This story is wrapped up a year after the last post was made. :eek: