+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Gathering Storm 3 - Multiplayer AAR

Victoria 2

Four weeks is a long time. However I'm still here reading your AAR, then at least ... there is one reader now
    ˇNo te interpongas entre el Nazgűl y su presa! No es tu vida lo que arriesgas perder si te atreves a desafiarme; a ti no te mataré: te llevaré conmigo muy lejos, a las casa de los lamentos, más allá de todas las tinieblas, y te devorarán la carne, y te desnudarán la mente, expuesta a la mirada del Ojo sin Párpado

Witch King

Quote Originally Posted by clamp2004
    To all our loyal fans out there.

The MP game have NOT died, in fact we are now in 1902. However it have mainly from my side been due to college chores that I have not updated. I tried once updating but my computer crashed which caused me to lose a HUGE update . Therefore I have been lackluster to update since.

I don't know why the other people haven't updated though.

However rest assured that the full story of TGS3 will be told sooner or later. Until then...
    Well, I got busy. It still isn't a valid excuse, but I shall update soon.
    "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver" --Proverbs 25:11

WritAAR of the week: Feb. 12, 2006, Sep. 19, 2006
    CharactAAR writAAR of the week: Jan. 1, 2007

Dawn in the East
    "Her Home is on the Deep"

Europa Universalis 3

i haven't updated since day 1 of the game, hmm, i should write a short story for the last years of the game, i should called "how spain became the 1st great power in just a decade"
    The 2nd King---The Magnificents---Rulers of Tuscany
    ---------------------------------------------------
    MP-AAR
    Ultima Ratio Regnum....Duke of the unpronounceable Hungarian Duchy
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Proud of being Venezuelan
    Germán

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions500k club

Since I don't like loose ends I'll wrap up this story....

UK fought Germany and Russia to a stalemate in 1880 after first being invaded and then annihilating the German-Russian invasion force. Prior to that UK had tried with some naval invasion on various distant places in the Russian Empire but nothing could draw the main force away from Sct. Petersburg. A peace was signed, in which UK would gain some German colonies abroad.

After the peace, Europe developed peacefully until Russia broke off with Germany around 1890. After that Germany was again isolated completely and a final war between the world vs Germany broke out in the early 1900s. Since the outcome was pretty clear as well as the final outcome of the game (UK was leading industrially with around 40k industry compared to #2 Russia with 25k and Germany in 3rd with 10k) it was decided to start a new game.

Alexander Whitman lived happily to see the end of the last war and he later wrote down his memoirs in the great chronology "Stories of the Anglo-Saxon People" that detailed on his adventures across the globe.
    My Twitter --- My twitter account

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Wow. This story is wrapped up a year after the last post was made.
    'Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick-insect got stuck on a sticky bun' - Capt. E. Blackadder.

He who binds to himself a joy, Does the winged life destroy;
    But he who kisses the joy as it flies, Lives in eternity's sun rise. - William Blake

The Empire needs YOU.. Come and post something nice about my AAR. The House of Habsburg. Victoria Revolutions VIPR01. Winner of the WritAAR of the Week Award 13 January 2008.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda
    Wow. This story is wrapped up a year after the last post was made.
    hehe yeah . I hate loose ends.
    My Twitter --- My twitter account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4