• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
^I have to wonder what Landon is staring at.

that's right, damn my late night rantings to completely miss that the 25th Amendment wasn't passed until 1967. Likewise, forget that bit about filling the VP slot by nomination and confirmation aswell. It was the 25th which also provided for that. Appreciate you settin' me right Nat.

Cheers,
~Hawk

I am glad I can help. :)

It can be tricky to understand.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hmmmm, all's quiet on the western front.

Do I hear the faint scribblings of an update in the offing? :confused:
Hope your house move went well Pip.
Cheers!

• 1Like
Reactions:
As we ponder the grim battlefield...

...full of burning packing cases, crushed crates, legally killed incompetent delivery van drivers and moving men, the awful truth begins to dawn on us all: that the forces of El Pip have lost the battle for their new province and are undergoing a Retreat result. Hence they are unavailable for any new orders until they arrive at their Retreat destination. :eek:

I shall fly a 'missing man' flight of Spitfire IXs overhead every day, until we hear some positive news! :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
...full of burning packing cases, crushed crates, legally killed incompetent delivery van drivers and moving men, the awful truth begins to dawn on us all: that the forces of El Pip have lost the battle for their new province and are undergoing a Retreat result. Hence they are unavailable for any new orders until they arrive at their Retreat destination. :eek:

I shall fly a 'missing man' flight of Spitfire IXs overhead every day, until we hear some positive news! :D

My Spitfire Mk IIIcs will aid.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The Australian government commits a division of volunteer infantry to the defense of El Pip's new homeland.

Sure, we'll cause more trouble than we stop, we're unruly and absolutely no help to Pippy in his quest for order... but we'll be in the thick of it if there's a scrap!

On the eve of Anzac day; lest we forget!

Dury.

P.S. Set up those AA guns lads, lets get a little target practice in against those Spits up there! :D

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I take it that this is the traditional spamming page to be sacrificed to the AAR gods to summon forth another El Pip update.

Also, to Dury, lest we forget.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Further down the spam page we progress...in an effort to stir the one who shall bring forth much pleasurable and knowledge filled updatery...

*begins tribal dance around fire*

Uga shakka uga shakka!

;)

• 1Haha
Reactions:
The Australian government commits a division of volunteer infantry to the defense of El Pip's new homeland.

Sure, we'll cause more trouble than we stop, we're unruly and absolutely no help to Pippy in his quest for order... but we'll be in the thick of it if there's a scrap!

On the eve of Anzac day; lest we forget!

Dury.

P.S. Set up those AA guns lads, lets get a little target practice in against those Spits up there! :D

Lord Halifax indicates a concern that this could be an belligewent move - and therefore is going up to Chequers to think about it. Has anyone heard from El Pip recently...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Further down the spam page we progress...in an effort to stir the one who shall bring forth much pleasurable and knowledge filled updatery...

*begins tribal dance around fire*

Uga shakka uga shakka!

;)

You know, you shouldn't really start a tribal fire in your room. :p

Reactions:
Reactions:
A lone Spitfire of the PRU...

...whistles over the blasted and devastated battlefield, cameras clicking away.

Back at the station, the Photographic Interpretation officer turns to RAFSpeak, who is still togged in his flying gear:

"This is the first time I've seen marsh terrain mixed with mountains - must be that, or why is the retreat taking so long?" :eek:

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Mj Gen Duritz - "Captain Jacka, what's taking your men so long to unload the AA guns? We didn't get a single shot off at that damn Spitfire!" :mad:

Capt Jacka - "Er, sorry Sir. It's just that the fella's had a good card game going and well... I was five quid up Sir!" :eek:o

Mj Gen Duritz - "Damn this lull! Where the hell is El Pip?!?" :(

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I'm back! Fully moved and with a tale to tell as to why I'm so late. If you're all ready I'll begin;

Once upon time there was a large water company that wanted a new tunnel. After much thought they picked a firm from the land of Guinness and Leprechauns to do the job, a firm renowned for it's relaxed attitude to craftsmanship and desire for nicely rounded corners. When said firm started digging it's tunnels they encountered a small problem;

3426407496_a673ed4ca3.jpg

The large orange thing in the middle is the machine digging the new tunnel. It wasn't supposed to hit an existing BT tunnel smack bang in the middle, in fact it wasn't even supposed to be anywhere near it. Whoops.

After this minor problem, which had telephonically inconvenienced most of East London, my firm has been called into try and fix it. On top of that we've also been busy holding the hands of many other people doing similar jobs who were concerned the same thing may happen to them. All of which has kept me busy and away from writing, but not any more. Huzzah!

So in news I hope well be of interest to you all I should have the next update ready sometime tomorrow. The words are done, pictures proving somewhat trickier.

Reactions:
Glad to have you back, mate!

Reactions: