• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it just me or has it occurred to anyone else that with some people (I've voted every day) voting regularly to try and ensure that their candidate wins, and the election closing in January this is going to cause massive amounts of spam? I call upon all those voting for the Democrats to cease doing so in the name of keeping the thread tidy. :D

Very funny Mr Republic(M)an.

It may be spam but it feels soooo good...

I vote Hull/Barkley.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Arg, all these GOP votes. Vote Hull/Barkley for a better tomorrow!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Bah, Landon has committed the most heinous sin of all: He is BO-RING.

Vote Hull! If things you bad at least you can stick a cannon on him and call him a battleship!

• 1Like
Reactions:

Vote Hull! If things you bad at least you can stick a cannon on him and call him a battleship!
*high fives Arilou*

• 1Like
Reactions:
Looks like the Democrats are on a roll! To celebrate our momentum I'll change my vote slightly:

Hull/Barkley for the big MO! :D

• 1Like
Reactions:

That didn't stop Calvin Coolidge.

A new day, a new vote for Landon-Vandenberg.

• 1Like
Reactions:
That didn't stop Calvin Coolidge.

A new day, a new vote for Landon-Vandenberg.

Calvin Coolidge isn't boring.

He's got "cool" in his name after all!

• 1Like
Reactions:
And to day we go back to the good ol Alf who combines the two most important things in a politician of the era - he supports state regulation on legal booze and he's nat a democrat (plus he's apparently an alien)

• 1Like
Reactions:
This is the first AAR that I have read all the way through; every single post by the author.

I love it, a really good job! The writing is great, the images add alot too it, and all the research really does pay off by giving it a depth that is amazing: it really does feel like I'm reading a well written history book.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Vote Hull/Barkley!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: