• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Never! Hasta la ultima spam, siempre!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Nathan Madien must die... he shall be hunted to the ends of the page.

In the meantime, I vote Planes in Spain!

Dury.

Why are you going to kill me? We're on the same "I vote for Planes in Spain" team. :huh:

Heh...the spain crowd seem not to realize that the longer the space between chapters...the more likely El Pip is to decide on another topic entirely.

Well, El Pip did allow us to vote...and this is what he gets for it.

And why not? Money will be useless come the Revolution, Comrade... ;)

You say that now, but you still have to pay the rent Revolution or not.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
In the words of a great man,

Well may we say God save the Planes in Spain, because nothing will save the South Americans.

Maintain the rage!

May he rest in peace...

Planes in Spain!

And I do believe this is the end of the page Pippy old chap... no pressure!

Dury.

Reactions:
Hello Chaps and Chapesses, I'm afraid this is not the update you have been hoping for as I've been somewhat distracted of late. This distraction has recently reached a peak as just this evening Mrs Pip has given birth to a wonderful baby girl.

I had hoped to get the update out before this happy event, alas my daughter appears to have taken more after her mother in some regards and so she arrived somewhat early instead of fashionably late.

Friends and associates assure me there is practically no chance of any free time for the next few weeks, if not longer, hence the long promised update may be a tad delayed. But as some of you will doubtless point out I've never been one for a prompt update schedule, so you may struggle to notice a difference.

Pip

• 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations, daddy Pip!!!

Reactions:
If the moderators will indulge me, I wish to extend my congratulations to Pip on his most successful and most important update. Well done, old chap!

I hope mother and child are doing well. And that you got through the process only mildly scathed. There is nothing like witnessing childbirth to burn certain images on the mental retina.

Good job on picking a girl too. I have found over the years of comparative parenting that girls are far smarter, kinder and likely to do what they are told. Frankly, boys are rubbish and I don't know why anyone has them.

Based on personal experience, it should be 5 years before you will have any time free to submit the next update. Enjoy that time, it is magical. And we will still be here when you are ready.

Well done and enjoy your new parenthood.

Reactions:
Might I add my own congratulations!

As the father of three daughters I can attest to the benefits of your choice. Treat her well, chances are she'll pick your nursing home! :D

Cheers,
Dury.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Hello Chaps and Chapesses, I'm afraid this is not the update you have been hoping for as I've been somewhat distracted of late. This distraction has recently reached a peak as just this evening Mrs Pip has given birth to a wonderful baby girl.
Congratulations Pippy! Couldn't be happier for you old chap

Wouldn't worry about the updates, we are your loyal update hungry mob and after 8 years for two years "in game" we are used to, if not demand, a delayed update schedule :cool:

Good job on picking a girl too. I have found over the years of comparative parenting that girls are far smarter, kinder and likely to do what they are told. Frankly, boys are rubbish and I don't know why anyone has them.
Yes Girls > Boys

Based on personal experience, it should be 5 years before you will have any time free to submit the next update. Enjoy that time, it is magical. And we will still be here when you are ready.
Ah so it looks like the next update wont be late then, just a continuation of Pippy's normal update schedule ;)

Reactions:
As a boy myself, I would also congratulate you on having a child of the fairer sex, my sister is far more successful than I, and much less inclined to spend time on silly internet forums such as this one.

All the best Pip, and please take your time! It's good to hear that the Butterfly Effect will be able to continue into the next generation (perhaps even reaching 1939 at some point).

Anyway, again, many, many congratulations!

Reactions:
Congratulations

For a bit of randomness i'll add a vote for Armored cars in Poland. ;)

Reactions:
Actually, El Pip's take on post-Sanitation Poland would be very interesting, so...

Reactions:
Congrats on the birth of your daughter, El Pip. I suppose that would make her a Pipette.

Wouldn't worry about the updates, we are your loyal update hungry mob and after 8 years for two years "in game" we are used to, if not demand, a delayed update schedule :cool:

Of course we can handle it. We know that El Pip will always reward us with a fabulous update at some point.

Actually, El Pip's take on post-Sanitation Poland would be very interesting, so...

Or the gang wars in Mexico during the 1930s over the control of the profitable baby wipes industry.

Reactions:
Well said, bdr10! Well said, indeed.

I am again caught up, Pippy, and continue to enjoy your tale mightily. Congratulations on young Ms. Pippy! I have two daughters myself, so I know the joy you are in for.

Rest assured we'll be around as the muse (and the ability to sleep) strike!

Reactions:
As the little Mrs Pip must be right now one year old plus a few days... is his daddy going to give us some kind of update to celebrate that georgeous event?

Reactions:
For a moment, I got really excited that we had a brand new update. Turns out it was all for naught. Thanks for the let-down, Kurt. :(

As the little Mrs Pip must be right now one year old plus a few days... is his daddy going to give us some kind of update to celebrate that georgeous event?

Don't you mean Miss Pip? Mrs. Pip implies that she is his wife.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Too true, Natham... too true...

• 1Like
Reactions: