• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hispano-Suiza Engines over Huelva!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Please please can we stop giving Pippy more reasons not to post? I want my Butterfly Effect fix! :D

Reactions:
*takes a very deep breath*

I vote for Planes in Spain!

*runs for his life for having started the next page despite warnings not to*

I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! I had to vote!

• 1Haha
Reactions:
You...

What have you done?

You realize that this structure wasn't built to withstand this much spam! She can't hold another page of it!

Gentlemen, the kind of control you're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of Allenby's WWI ARR has taught us it's that spam will not be contained. Spam breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

Spam, uh... finds a way.

(Nonetheless count my vote for South America)

• 1Love
Reactions:
Ezekiel 25:17.

The path of the righteous pilot is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of South Americans. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my Spanish brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Nathan Madien must die... he shall be hunted to the ends of the page.

In the meantime, I vote Planes in Spain!

Dury.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Heh...the spain crowd seem not to realize that the longer the space between chapters...the more likely El Pip is to decide on another topic entirely.

:p

South America?

• 1Like
Reactions:
TheExecuter gives us hope! Viva la causa!

Plus uno for South America

• 1Like
Reactions:
Niet!

Planes in Spain Comrades.

Dury.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I offer the word of Cambronne and another vote for South America.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Only after you send the gold reserves to the Central Committee...

:p

South America!

And why not? Money will be useless come the Revolution, Comrade... ;)

Planes in Spain.

Dury.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Planes in Spain

• 1Like
Reactions:
And why not? Money will be useless come the Revolution, Comrade... ;)

Planes in Spain.

Dury.

:rofl:

That's Comrade Commissar to you, then. We're all equal, but some of us are MORE equal than the rest of you.

:D

South America!

• 1Like
Reactions:
In the words of a great man,

Well may we say God save the Planes in Spain, because nothing will save the South Americans.

Maintain the rage!

• 1Like
Reactions: