• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote I-16's in Iberia. You know it makes sense.

And the end of the page approacheth.

• 1Like
Reactions:
planes in spain

• 1Like
Reactions:
Planes in Spain.

Are we falling into repetition in this thread?

South America

Are we falling into repetition in this thread?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi, Pippy!

Are you planning to give the RAF some planes like that?

10468233_10204909075351245_1909284770321831186_o.jpg

Behold, the Jetwind! :p

Reactions:
South America.

We have fallen into repetition in this thread.

Reactions:
(Since we seem to be caught in a quantum time loop)

Yep that's me.

Yes, I do.

Yep, and this.

Are you going to read the whole thing out?

I'm a Butterfly Effects fan. Or I was. I'm stuck in 1937.

Martha Jones: [Martha interrupts on-screen] We're stuck. All of space and time he promised me. Now I've got a job in a shop, I've got to support him!

Martha!

Martha Jones: Sorry.

Quite possibly.

'Fraid so.

38!

People don't understand time. It's not what you think it is.

Complicated.

Very complicated.

People assume that AAR's are a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, the Butterfly Effect is more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff.

It got away from me, yeah.

Well I can hear you.

Well not hear you exactly, but I know everything you're gonna say.

Look to your left.

I've got a copy of the finished transcript, it's on my autocue.

I told you, I'm a time traveller - I got it in the future!

Oh, wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

What matters is, we can communicate. We have got big problems now. They're trying to steal the poll, aren't they? The South Americans have the blue phone box.

Creatures from another world.

Only when you see them.

Lonely Assassins, they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from, but they're as old as the Universe, or very nearly, and they have survived this long because they have the most perfect defence system ever evolved. They start new pages and vote over and over and over. They don't exist when they're being observed. The moment they are seen by any other living creature, they freeze into rock. No choice, it's a fact of their biology. In the sight of any living thing they literally turn to stone. And you can't outvote a stone. 'Course, a stone can't outvote you either, but then you turn your head away at the end of the page. Then you blink, and oh yes it can!

That's why they cover their eyes. They're not weeping, they can't risk looking at each other. Their greatest asset is their greatest curse. They can never be seen. Loneliest creatures in the Universe. And I'm sorry. I am very, very sorry, it's up to you now.

The blue box; it's my time machine. There is a world of voting energy in there that they could feast on forever, but the damage they would do could switch off the sun. You have got to send it back to me.

And that's it, I'm afraid. There's no more from you on the transcript, that's the last I've got. I don't know what stopped you talking but I can guess. They're coming. The South Americans are coming for you, but listen -your life could depend on this- don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. And vote for Planes in Spain.

Good luck.

• 1Love
Reactions:
As though the spain crowd aren't the weeping angels...

It's all a nefarious plot to force Pip's hand.

What's going on in Southern Africa?

<to be read as a vote for South America>

Reactions:
Planes in Spain.

I started to respond to the other posts on this page but that would just encourage them...

Dury.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I vote for planes in Portugal :ninja:

After all, with all the other demands for planes in Spain there wouldn't be room left in Spain for a pigeon, never mind an aircraft ;)

Reactions:
Aircraft over Andorra!

Point taken bdr10, I'll branch out a little myself... ;)

Dury.

Reactions:
Men in the Mud in Mesoamerica (well, just south, but I'm too lazy to find a relevant South American region beginning with "M")

Reactions:
Metal Birds over Basque Country

Reactions: