• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Windmills are a little silly...........except maybe you could build them into a Don Quixote style story around the Spanish Civil War.

If it matters I'm all in favour of a story focussing on Japanese pointy sticks

• 1Like
Reactions:
+1 Franco-English Industrial Relations AND a Tank update in 2 posts time.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Ah well, there goes my plan to update. And I was so close to posting. Still, only 17 more posts till the next update window.....

:D

Reactions:
+1 Anglo-French Industrial relations.

Can I also point out that I failed to vote yesterday as it would have meant taking the top post on a new page. As such I propose my vote for today is doubled, and windmills reduced by 1 as punishment for their actions in letting Pippy off the hook.

Dury.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Ah well, there goes my plan to update. And I was so close to posting. Still, only 17 more posts till the next update window.....

:D

Wouldn't that be great? An update on post #4000! :cool:

• 1Like
Reactions:
Aaarrrggghhh!!!

What part of "Tank update in 2 posts time" do people not understand?

+1 to Franco-English Industrial Relations and mad spamming of the page so that we can get to the update.

And woe betide the person who makes post #4001 if their name does not start with El and end in -ip. I will be quite angry. And you wouldn't like it when I'm angry.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Despite the best efforts of illness, relatives and job interviews I have returned, as foretold absolutely nowhere! And now to some belated replies (if your post was just a vote then rest assured it has been counted even if not replied to below)

The War Monger - I believe this is your first post on this thread, in which case welcome and I'm pleased to have you along. A different name among the usual suspects is always a nice thing to see.

Duritz/Davout - I'm pleased to see armoured unity has been maintained and the caucus has rallied. Though Brother Davout still has much work to do in educating the newer posters about posting etiquette. ;)

Nathan Madien - I like the fine wine metaphor, though I fear you may just have crushed my dream to retire and start charging for these updates. :( ( :D )

RAFspeak - You do know the Zero really wasn't a very good aeroplane don't you?

Derek Pullem - Windmills are potentially silly I concede, but that is somewhat point of the exercise. How else would I get challenge of trying to write sensibly and relevantly on an unusual subject I wouldn't normally chose?

RobbieAB - Your somewhat thoughtless swiping off the top of the page will not make you popular around here you know? ;)

With the second part of tanks in Spain now almost written my thoughts are turning to the next update, thus I know arbitrarily declare - Voting closed.

Final Scores, from last to first;
Peruvian-Ecuadorian border clashes - 8 votes
Japan's poking everybody with sticks - 10 Votes
Windmills vs Watermills. - 23 Votes
Franco-British industrial relations - 32 Votes

Thus after the tanks of Spain we will be heading off to the heady world of industrial politics in France, Britain and her Empire.

Reactions:
Yay!

Tycoons, here we come!

Reactions:
My god, I won a vote!!! :eek:

I bet you that won't happen again until well after March 26! :(

Oh well, not long now till tanky goodness oozes into my life... Mmm, tanky goodness! [drools]

Dury.

• 1Like
Reactions: