• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
+1 Anglo-French industrial relations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am torn between my desire to see what masterpiece of esoteria could come from a disertation on water & windmills of England in the late 1930's, and the need to maintain an united front for the Tank faction.

Regretfully, therefore, I must vote for Franco-English industrial relations. For if we do not maintain caucus unity, we are no better than a rabble, or the Federal ALP, whichever is worse.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Another vote for an update. Whatever the topic, but an update, please :D

Reactions:
I am torn between my desire to see what masterpiece of esoteria could come from a disertation on water & windmills of England in the late 1930's, and the need to maintain an united front for the Tank faction.

Regretfully, therefore, I must vote for Franco-English industrial relations. For if we do not maintain caucus unity, we are no better than a rabble, or the Federal ALP, whichever is worse.

Comrade, your concern is appreciated but under party rules you aren't bound by a caucus vote on something not presented to caucus and as this vote has little to do with Tanks you may vote your conscience.

Solidarity... and a vote for Anglo-French Industrial Relations!

Dury.

P.S. And ditto for Kurt_Steiner's vote also... it's gonna be about tanks you know! :D ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
But Brother Duritz, as you well know, it's ALL about Tanks!!!

+1 for Franco-English Industrial Relations and +1 for Char B's vs Pz Mk II update.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Latest voting news!

Peruvian-Ecuadorian border clashes - 6 votes
Japan's poking everybody with sticks - 4 Votes
Franco-British industrial relations - 17 Votes
Windmills vs Watermills. - 11 Votes

So Industrial relations storm into the lead thanks to the reliable voting of the Australian Chapter of the Men of Tanks. Truly they are the antipodean Mugabes of electoral fraud. Sadly I fear their efforts have been misdirected this time.

Honourable mention to Vann for ploughing his lonely furrow for Japan, not quite the hopeless cause it seems. How many times have we seen the darkhorse leap to prominence? Particularly once the brothers in armour read the bit below. ;)

Davout/Duritz - Brothers, I feel I should enlighten you on the option so you may decide the best voting choice for the Tank Caucus. In all truth I plan little tank action in the Franco-British update. Trains, Guns and Ferries possibly, but not tanks.

In contrast were the tank faction to look to the East they would see plans for an update from the mysterious Orient, one which will contain the finest tanks of Japan trundling across the region shooting at people.

It is of course up to the caucus to decide....

Reactions: