• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait...you haven't done coverage of railway gauges yet? For some reason, I thought you already did.

Nah, just threatened it when we got too unruly. Two posts to go...

Dury.

Reactions:
Nah, just threatened it when we got too unruly.
Indeed. Discipline (of a sort) must be maintained.
ja.gif

And to calm Jape down I think he should be told I do own this t-shirt;

http://dailymash.shotdeadinthehead.com/product_view.aspx?pid=1573

• 1Like
Reactions:
I want that.

EDIT: Lookie here. They deliver outside the UK and take pay pal....

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
That's it. I am so ordering both of them. :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
You fools, Pippy tried to trick you into filling the top post on the page and it worked!

17 posts to go till updatery...

Dury.

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
You fools, Pippy tried to trick you into filling the top post on the page and it worked!
A marvellous day! My cunning plan has worked and Australia were trashed by an innings in the second test. Outstanding.
filthyrichjh8.gif

• 1Like
Reactions:
If we don't get an update soon, I'll send Peti to ravage all the reserves of tea and to cripple all the cricket players of the Empire. Finally, there will be an accident and the Lionheart which is outside the Houses of the Parliament will be dressed with a kilt and a French beret.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
If we don't get an update soon, I'll send Peti to ravage all the reserves of tea and to cripple all the cricket players of the Empire. Finally, there will be an accident and the Lionheart which is outside the Houses of the Parliament will be dressed with a kilt and a French beret.

That's evil, man. Pure evil.

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
I thought Cameron had already announced that as part of the cutbacks?!?

Speaking of cutbacks, I was watching the news earlier and they were talking about the rioting in London over raising college tuition. Of course that is going to piss people off.

• 1Like
Reactions:
And here is the news.

Prince Charles and Camilla got caught up in student protests today in London...

In more bad news for Britain, they managed to get away safely!

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Make the Royal Navy go back to wooden ships?
What and upset his green friends by cutting down forests, I hardly think so. Unless you're going for the recycled paper-mache style.

Reactions:
What and upset his green friends by cutting down forests, I hardly think so. Unless you're going for the recycled paper-mache style.

The Mythbusters did prove that you can make a boat out of duct tape. The Royal Navy can look into that.

Reactions: