• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At least it's better than tar and feathers... that's never gonna stay together under the hot Spanish sun!

Reactions:
At least it's better than tar and feathers... that's never gonna stay together under the hot Spanish sun!

It will last longer than Spanish ambition.

• 1Haha
Reactions:

Or it could be those Rolls Royce engines they got second hand off Qantas...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Or it could be those Rolls Royce engines they got second hand off Qantas...

Serves Qantas right for trusting British engineering!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Oooh - I know, I know!

...Quantas should install exercise bikes and ducted fan props in each engine nacelle, then pay English batsmen to pedal their planes around the world - after all, we know that England's batsmen can go on forever, don't we? :rofl:

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Damn! My plan to carefully wait for the top of the page to be free has been ruined! We will have to wait another 18 posts now.

Or till I finally produce a draft I'm happy with.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good work Rafspeak, now Pippy has cover for another 18, no 17, posts! :mad:

17 days we left him hanging like a shag on a rock, then you ruined it.

As punishment, I hope you get a painful boil in an awkward place and may it last as long as the English 2nd innigns! :(

As for you Pippy, how hard is it to write - "and the Republicans won because they are Awesome and Righteous"?!?

Dury. :cool:

P.S. Oh, I just thought of an awesome comeback... funny, that's what my wife says about me! ;)

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Damn! My plan to carefully wait for the top of the page to be free has been ruined! We will have to wait another 18 posts now.

Man: You better tell El Pip we've got to have an update as soon as we can.
Woman: An update? What is it?
Man: It's a big page with words, but that's not important right now.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Don't panic boys. I only need to find a good topic to lure Trekkie and Pip into some good bashing and we'll get the post in no time :D

• 1Like
Reactions:

Originally posted by Nathan Madien

Man: You better tell El Pip we've got to have an update as soon as we can.
Woman: An update? What is it?
Man: It's a big page with words, but that's not important right now.

Surely, you can't be serious.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I am serious... and don't call me Shirley!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Maybe this will inspire El Pip to do an hospital update.

Yes a three-part 10,000 word article on the British hospital system in November 1936, detailing medically based weaponry, admin overheads and surgical gown regulations. And it'll be interesting too, the jammy begger! :p

Reactions:
Yes a three-part 10,000 word article on the British hospital system in November 1936, detailing medically based weaponry, admin overheads and surgical gown regulations. And it'll be interesting too, the jammy begger! :p

Wouldn't expect anything less from El Pip. Heck, he makes railroad gauges interesting.

Reactions:
A friend sent me a link to the Neilsen random quote generator and this gem popped out;

"It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day."

But maybe that's just me.

While I can't promise hospitals (thanks for the compliment Jape!) it's interesting Nathan mention railway gauges.....

Reactions:
I vote for the medical update. The Florey-Chain work was flourishing at this time.

And look at that, the page is almost full...

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
While I can't promise hospitals (thanks for the compliment Jape!) it's interesting Nathan mention railway gauges.....

Wait...you haven't done coverage of railway gauges yet? For some reason, I thought you already did.

Reactions: