• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dropping A13's to the Germans weakens their armoured forces, and strengthens Britains! :D

Where as anvils may actually be of use to Jerry...

Dury.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I agree with Duritz on Landon and Asia. If the Japanese threaten American business interests in Asia, I think the Landon Administration might be louder in her complaints.

Dropping A13's to the Germans weakens their armoured forces, and strengthens Britains! :D

Where as anvils may actually be of use to Jerry...

Dury.

Good point. Just drop anvils on the French, then.

Reactions:
Maybe the obsolete cruiser tanks could be sold off for agricultural needs. You know, fitted with plows, towing equipment, seed sowing equipment etc. Maybe keep a machine gun to shoot the buzzards.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
So much to talk about over the last week:

- Iceland gets back at the UK for ruining its economy by sending an ash cloud. I am hoping Gordon Brown directs all the British tourists to gather at Dunkirk so that they could be evacuated by "the little boats" for the 70th anniversary;

- Amy Pond and space Spitfires. It's a tough choice which one I want to know carnally first;

- Nick Clegg PM with Labour holding the balance of power. O happy day!!!

But I guess we will just have to settle for Spain. Time for an update.

• 1Love
Reactions:
- Iceland gets back at the UK for ruining its economy by sending an ash cloud. I am hoping Gordon Brown directs all the British tourists to gather at Dunkirk so that they could be evacuated by "the little boats" for the 70th anniversary;

Of course, the British could re-occupy Iceland and then transfer Iceland over to America. Then everyone can blame America for shutting down Europe.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Of course, the British could re-occupy Iceland and then transfer Iceland over to America. Then everyone can blame America for shutting down Europe.

We'll do that anyway. :p

• 1Haha
Reactions:

Actually, Iceland also screwed over its friends like Sweden and Norway by shutting down traffic to their airports as well. Icelanders are just real dicks in how they treat those who haven't wronged them.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Mmm... Tank pron. Yummy. It's amazing the mess one can create when one writes specifications without more than the foggiest notion how one wants to use the product.

Vann

• 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Amy Pond and space Spitfires. It's a tough choice which one I want to know carnally first
Go for Amy Pond, you'll never beat trekaddict to the Spits ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Go for Amy Pond, you'll never beat trekaddict to the Spits ;)

Also, you can laugh when he's choking on motor oil.... :rofl:

Oh, and a gift.
25438_10150179029775004_632885003_11778664_7795569_n.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
Still waiting for that Republican Spain update.

I've tried to be good. I haven't spammed lately... I haven't even snapped back at the anti Labour comments...

Please reward me with Anarcho-Syndicate militia victories in Catalunya... perhaps a smattering of Basque defensive efforts and, if you're really nice, maybe even a successful counterattack on the Madrid front by the People's Army of Spain... all backed by a steady stream of French supplies and equipment pouring over the border to the Democratic, Left leaning, legitimate central government of Spain.

Dury.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Still waiting for that Republican Spain update.

I've tried to be good. I haven't spammed lately... I haven't even snapped back at the anti Labour comments...

Please reward me with Anarcho-Syndicate militia victories in Catalunya... perhaps a smattering of Basque defensive efforts and, if you're really nice, maybe even a successful counterattack on the Madrid front by the People's Army of Spain... all backed by a steady stream of French supplies and equipment pouring over the border to the Democratic, Left leaning, legitimate central government of Spain.

Dury.

...with as few as possible murders by the NKVD and no Andre Marty summarily executing thousands of IB volunteers. And the POUM and FAI-CNT getting some supplies as well, even without their leaders having to burn their party membership papers publicly and denounce their principles in order to get bullets from the government.:(

• 1Like
Reactions:
Actually, Iceland also screwed over its friends like Sweden and Norway by shutting down traffic to their airports as well. Icelanders are just real dicks in how they treat those who haven't wronged them.

Iceland did give us Emiliana Torrini and Sigur Ros so I am not wholly against them but they also gave us Bjork so I'm not too happy with them either.

Duritz

Dear Santa

Dury.

Fixed, although I think I am more likely to hook up with Karen Gillan before your wishlist ever comes true.

Reactions:
...with as few as possible murders by the NKVD and no Andre Marty summarily executing thousands of IB volunteers. And the POUM and FAI-CNT getting some supplies as well, even without their leaders having to burn their party membership papers publicly and denounce their principles in order to get bullets from the government.:(

Well naturally, that too! ;)

I also want to see Prieto not convince the government that moving the gold reserve to Moscow is a good idea; and the Communists not break up the Anarchist backed collective farms in Catalunya to help erode their rival's power...

The thing is that if France backs the Republicans then the Spanish Communists don't get to have their own way just by bringing out the threat, "If you don't do what we want the USSR will stop all aid!" If the French come to the party then the moderates can just tell them to shove it up their gulags and not be held to ransom!

It also opens the door to Mexican imports that were historically stopped by the Non Intervention naval intervention.

Hey, we may even see some military operations based on a strategic rather than propoganda basis!

Surely I'm not asking too much... :(

Dury.

Reactions:
The Republican Spanish seems a misnoma. A collections of antis, separatists,
Anarchists and Communists without a true coherent political agenda or a leadership actually interested in Democracy - one reason the French would not back it.

Reactions: