• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
did the pictures from the last update somehow not get uploaded? I'd like to see this young Dutch queen for myself...such a daring woman! marrying a man! :eek:

Amona said:

Political sliders as of January 1st, 1938.
Only change to start up 36 is one move towards interventionism in September 37 after the Nanjing massacre.
You mean you have not moved any of them yourself? A new strategy or...? :rolleyes:

Me likes!

One... well, not nitpick, but question: how is it that all top positions in this alternate reality are held by young, STUNNING women, when our leaders (male and female) tend to be old, wrinkled and grumpy?

Is there some inherent youth requirement to career making here or is plastic surgery simply far better developed? ;)

The Yogi said:
Me likes!

One... well, not nitpick, but question: how is it that all top positions in this alternate reality are held by young, STUNNING women, when our leaders (male and female) tend to be old, wrinkled and grumpy?

Is there some inherent youth requirement to career making here or is plastic surgery simply far better developed? ;)

Because the AAR wouldn't be so good looking otherwise.. :p

Oranje Verzet said:
Will the Boots and Gloves convention be followed up by a Lingerie and Hats convention?

:rofl: :rofl: they dont go together! or do they.... :p

lifeless said:
Oranje Verzet said:
Will the Boots and Gloves convention be followed up by a Lingerie and Hats convention?
:rofl: :rofl: they dont go together! or do they.... :p
do any of us males even care if they go together? after all, it is what's inside that counts! ! ! ! :D

good update . I noticed you added the Japanese Empress and one of the grand admirals. Good Job :D

The Empress sounds pretty bloodthirsty. You could cut yourself pretty bad on a katana, ya know :D

Amona said:
cw42hirohita4vx.jpg
i like her better :p

Amona said:
Beyonce placed the receiver down and turned to Amy, who was, what else, eating a sandwich....Jane Oppenheimer would join them soon.
your Beyonce and Amy combo is awesome, and astounding! ! ! :cool: i hope their combat duties are as efficient as their non-combat 'escapades'! ! ! :D

so, does the 'calvary' arrive in time, or, are they a day late and a dollar short? ;)

Amona, have you run out of pics?

That's crazy talk!

There are enough beautiful women in the world to stock the pages of the AAR for quite some time.
Therefore: my guess is (a) - the story is taking time to be developed/told - or
(b) - Amona is being selfish by doing Amona-related stuff when somebody should be whipping up the next installment. -
:p

One hopes it is not (c) the much-dreaded save-game-file corruption.
:eek:

Amona said:
Till then, look out for Skorzeny, or she might catch you...
Nothing could make me happier :D

:rofl:

That was the funniest episode so far :D

CIA has Noodles, SET has Skorzeny, what does NKVD have? :rolleyes: