• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
kenneththegreat said:
Actually it sounds more like the Gangsta version of it
Germany doesn't have Gangstas, it has 17-year old Ghetto kids talking like Erkan & Stefan. :p

Amona said:
I know its Führerin, I am a german myself ( even born in Aachen), but I decided its called Führa, as its shorter and crisper.
On a matriarchalic earth, the language is different, and there would be no female form of "Führer" in german, but an own word in its own right.
Apart from that, I hope you enjoy nonetheless.
Ah okay, I didn't look at your location and thought you were from somewhere else.

From Aachen?!? You don't say!! Where from in Aachen? Did you go to school there?

Not as much as you might think. I also like Lady Lenglen best. And then Mountbatten.

Almona, you should post some of them in the Cute Female thread. Or post a link to this AAR there. :D

And I will be watching. And give us more of Lenglen!

Amona said:
kenneththegreat: You're the first one who likes a dark haired one. All others are into the blondes.

If Tuckers performance in the abduction cases was any indicator, Ophelia hadn't much hope for the STOLZ and her passengers.
think of hair color like this: blond is beautiful. dark is gorgeous. and, the darker the better. :D

it seems that Major Skorzeny gets a first hand (and, anonymous?) look at her USA counterpart. slick! :cool:

I hope Major Skorzeny shows up again :D

Amona said:
...There was a thin line between confidence and overconfidence, Ophelia thought, and Major Dagmar Kleikamp had definitely crossed it..
very telling! ! ! ! :D

GrimReaper: I hope Major Skorzeny shows up again :D

agreed! also, i would be very surprised if she does not show up again.

American Indian actress Kathrin Kaskas, an angry young woman. = babe of the first magnitude.
But what's she doing consorting with Ophelia Skorzeny? She should be working with the Evil Communistas instead.
:p

Nitpick concluded. Continue with your fine AAR.
:D

Amona said:
cw37hitler.jpg

Frau Hitler, her hairstyle theme of countless jokes all around the world. Most Americans of the time, for example, didnt consider this woman a real threat. A mistake...
A female with a haircut like that, in the '30s, clearly has issues :D

cw36ryan2.jpg

yowsers! me likey!

one other observation: in a female dominated society, would it not be the males who would be preoccupied with their appearances and clothes and such...especially given that they must compete against both other men and women for a woman's affections? (I really wish i hadn't thought about that...) :wacko:

excellent development! ! ! :cool:

Amona said:
"What is it with this Britas? Well, we all know, if it gets kinky, an english gal is usually involved, but the queen herself...”
Well, what do you say? :D

How does your policy slider settings look?

Amona said:
Not the kind of reply one wishes to get for his AAR.
If you dont like it, just dont follow.

I'm sorry if you understood my comment bit wrong.. I meant that the AAR's subject is a bit weird, but funny...
No hard feelings, eh? :D

nice update keep it up. Im still waiting for those pictures of Japanese ministers. :p (yes a request)

Amona said:
...So, Charline Lindbergh, the great aviatrix, had fallen in love with her. Her case officress would like that, she was sure..Famous aviatrix Charline Lindbergh, fallen into the clutches of Kathrin Kaskas.
IRL, Lindbergh was an isolationist! not in the military, not in the government. not even into the research or production of aircraft. why would a spy be interested in her? :)

hmmm. Lindbergh was pro-German... still, i don't see Lindbergh as a good catch: this just means 'wait and see'! :D

excellent! :cool: