• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The numbers for Spanish losses in naval and land kinda bug me, are they really correct? :D

30K in Army losses and 77K in naval losses, total = over 100K ducats :wacko:
It pleases me though that England arent that far behind (70K) :p

About the inflation this session.

I minted for like a third of the session, the rest I teched, so my inflation would have gone down with at least 3-4%. Then I got an exceptional year, thus losing 2% inflation.

That makes it around 5.5% deflation, yes?

So, I propose that Fred adds the inflation I had last session on what I have now, then reduces it with 5.5%, does that sound good?

Other than that, it was a most pleasant session, saw a nice increase in income and teched two trade techs, also built quite a few CCs, now I only need Nappy to make my evil plans reality. :)

double teamed by the ottos and english ugh. If there was 1 nation i didnt want OE to have to save him it was england. Not in this era anyway.

Oh well its still fun game which is what matters.

And Poland got herself a little revival! Yay!

ok ive ordered my broadband and it wont be up til next tuesday :(

This means i wont make next session and will probably not play this game again. Darn i wanted to use suvorov for evil not for defence. Anyway its been fun.

Too bad to hear that cheech.

About the save, I think I forgot to fix the random leaders... :eek:o I'm new to uploading saves and such...

cheech said:
Darn i wanted to use suvorov for evil not for defence. Anyway its been fun.
Somehow, i feel greatly relieved ;).
As usual, your participation has been stellar. Always fun to play with you cheech :cool: .

It would be really funny to have Suvorov at the gates of Vienna... Oh well, if Suvorov won't make it, Napoleon will :rolleyes:

The opressed people of Venice still want Revenge! :p

BurningEGO said:
The opressed people of Venice still want Revenge! :p
The "oppressed" people of Venice are doing just fine under the Imperial banner :). No more ravaging wars, excellent opportunities for heroism and wealth in the army and much more. I tell you, it was a Venetian that killed Freddy. They are quite good at leader killing; just look at the demise of our heroic Eugen...

I for one, am not so overjoyes about loosing cheech, that will mean that I risk to get an unknown variable at my eastborder. Since I and cheech kinda reached an understanding for about 70 years ago, but now? I have no clue what will happen.

About the inflation this session.

I minted for like a third of the session, the rest I teched, so my inflation would have gone down with at least 3-4%. Then I got an exceptional year, thus losing 2% inflation.

That makes it around 5.5% deflation, yes?

So, I propose that Fred adds the inflation I had last session on what I have now, then reduces it with 5.5%, does that sound good?

Any thoughts on this?

On another note, I might not be able to play tonight, Ill know more later.

EDIT: Luxembourg should be edited to France from Austria, though it may be too late to do it this session.

Last edited: