+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 27 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1219

Thread: Battlefront IV - Lords of War

Leading the Mombotian Horde Lurken's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

At the Temple of Mombot, nailing up 103 boards
    Poland is slowly dying....*weeps*
    Oh well...I sure made it harder for Russia....but that battle cheech...if I would have won that battle, the war would drag on much longer, true?
    "Godfather of the Superpower games" according to people
    Bought a big case of beer to Pdox
    Proud owner of 3 mouldy Phoenix cookies ●●●
    Pathetic and Brave King of Poland in Battlefront IV - Lords of War
    Shifty Leader of <random/> nation in Diplomacy Universalis 1.5

Rythin, the mad warmongerer and Lurken, the semi-peaceful builder in
    "Lurken and Rythin in the land of sand - The wacky Mzab adventures." - it's aaalive....Well...not really. It is quite dead. Undead?
    Minister of Information and Groupies for OT-President rafiki

The plight and return of B'mo'otm - an AAR, like I've never done before - Redux

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2

Battle was incredible to watch but wasnt really that deciding. CRT down against my MP = loss.

You dont fight like a noob lurk i thibnk you qualify as average at warfare now. You know when to attack, hold etc which is the main thing. You also use troops in correct proportions.

I know everyone looks at me as a bully but at least im doing something. Would people be happier if i beat up sweden? They would be a little harder maybe but less mp/same crt.

This is starting to remind me of last time i was russia. Only me and 1 other player attacked while rest acted as UN. I can understand austrias interest in poland but not holland.

Holland should pay russia 1000 for its insult. Otherwise we hold a grudge
    War of the Roses
    - The bill
    - the perfectly balanced weapon
    - Biggest WOTR wish - If both damage and deflection was scaled based on which point in the attack animation you are at when contact is made. This would represent clips and lesser blows that armour was especially effective at negating.
    - Most realistic WOTR wish - Increase deflection on heavy armour, especially against ranged
    - Balance - Nerf the headmans axe speed and increase miss/parry penalty slightly, peasant polearm overhead shouldnt instakill, reduce galo axe stab slightly, boost all polearms damage slightly and lucerne swing speed slightly - subtle only[*]

Me and my people have an understanding. They say what they want and i do what i want
    Fredrik the Great

"Video games don't affect us, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

ICQ 446554412

Quote Originally Posted by cheech
    Battle was incredible to watch but wasnt really that deciding. CRT down against my MP = loss.
    Yea...true...but it would drag out further...
    You dont fight like a noob lurk i thibnk you qualify as average at warfare now. You know when to attack, hold etc which is the main thing. You also use troops in correct proportions.
    *bursts out into celebrations*
    I know everyone looks at me as a bully but at least im doing something. Would people be happier if i beat up sweden? They would be a little harder maybe but less mp/same crt.

This is starting to remind me of last time i was russia. Only me and 1 other player attacked while rest acted as UN. I can understand austrias interest in poland but not holland.
    This is to the rest of the crowd: cheech is only doing what Russia is meant to do. Punch on Poland.

To cheech: While your goal is to punch Poland, which you are doing most excellent, my goal is to survive, or atleast delay you. I acted out of pure desperation when I asked NL (and some other countries) for aid, I was surprised that NL joined me, but at that stage I would take help from the devil.

"Lurken and Rythin in the land of sand - The wacky Mzab adventures." - it's aaalive....Well...not really. It is quite dead. Undead?

Crusader Kings II

Holland should pay russia 1000 for its insult. Otherwise we hold a grudge
    What is NL supposed to do? Attack France or BB? Never underestimate the power of pure boredom. Be just grateful that Austria was sufficiently distracted.

Wald boredom is the worst reason in the world to go to war. If your bored try using diplomacy. Talk to people, make up schemes, perhaps grow some ambitions. Dont just wait for other people to fight a war then jump in.
    War of the Roses
    - The bill
    - Biggest WOTR wish - If both damage and deflection was scaled based on which point in the attack animation you are at when contact is made. This would represent clips and lesser blows that armour was especially effective at negating.
    - Most realistic WOTR wish - Increase deflection on heavy armour, especially against ranged
    - Balance - Nerf the headmans axe speed and increase miss/parry penalty slightly, peasant polearm overhead shouldnt instakill, reduce galo axe stab slightly, boost all polearms damage slightly and lucerne swing speed slightly - subtle only[*]

Me and my people have an understanding. They say what they want and i do what i want
    Fredrik the Great

"Video games don't affect us, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

ICQ 446554412

Crusader Kings II

Wald boredom is the worst reason in the world to go to war. If your bored try using diplomacy. Talk to people, make up schemes, perhaps grow some ambitions. Dont just wait for other people to fight a war then jump in.
    Easier said then done when you are midget.
    And pissing of a far away country that cannot hurt you is surely a better stratey then annoying your far more powerful neighbours.

:nods: Only join a war or start a war if you have a reason, hinder a powerful neighbourgh, gain respect, gain land, money, to aid a friend. Boredom...not so great.

But fear not! Poland shall rise like the Phoenix out of it's own ashes! If everything goes my way...

You assume i wont be able to touch you? there is a thing called MA and i may well one day get it. When i do youll be the first to know
    War of the Roses
    - The bill

Fredrik the Great

ICQ 446554412

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Lurken
    :nods: Only join a war or start a war if you have a reason, hinder a powerful neighbourgh, gain respect, gain land, money, to aid a friend. Boredom...not so great.

But fear not! Poland shall rise like the Phoenix out of it's own ashes! If everything goes my way...
    I disagree, after all the main point is to have fun. And after you reached a certain power threshold as a nation, 'sensible', longterm playing is positively hurting the overall game experience, especially in the end game. When you have shitloads of men and money it is time to squander a bit of the wealth on some silly adventures.

You assume i wont be able to touch you? there is a thing called MA and i may well one day get it. When i do youll be the first to know
    Hey...as I said, I might as well bargain with the devil as long as Poland lives on. ;P

Crusader Kings II

Hmm? i was speaking theoretically, wasn't NL subbed anyways? Last time i looked we share a common border now, should i take that as a threat?

Quote Originally Posted by Waldzwerg
    Hmm? i was speaking theoretically, wasn't NL subbed anyways? Last time i looked we share a common border now, should i take that as a threat?
    Take it as a threath, that way I can hope for future support

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So i should have just sit back and look as Poland was being devoured by Russia? Big nations devouring smaller is allways evil. I have subbed in this game three times and each time i witnessed Poland vs Russia war. I don't really see why NL shouldn't try to limit russian growth since Russia's aim is clearly destroying Poland. I warned Russia for sometime and answers from Russia were something like "go to hell" or "i don't care" which i viewed as clear insult. Historicaly Sweden fought with Austria so why NL shouldn't fight Russia?

Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Alistus
    So i should have just sit back and look as Poland was being devoured by Russia? Big nations devouring smaller is allways evil. I have subbed in this game three times and each time i witnessed Poland vs Russia war. I don't really see why NL shouldn't try to limit russian growth since Russia's aim is clearly destroying Poland. I warned Russia for sometime and answers from Russia were something like "go to hell" or "i don't care" which i viewed as clear insult. Historicaly Sweden fought with Austria so why NL shouldn't fight Russia?
    Added to that the obvious gratitude of Austria, for anyone who help her friend in the East .
    I play eu MP. So should you...

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

Rest in Peace, Daniel Auby

Quote Originally Posted by Mulliman
    Added to that the obvious gratitude of Austria, for anyone who help her friend in the East .
    Yeah....next time I will appreciete some more support from the good catholics in Wien.

What ever happened to open diplomacy. Noone says a thing untiul war starts. Russia has been open on its kill poland policy but only austria has been honest on its save poland.

Last war sweden had some secret defensive alliance now holland.

Why dont you people tallk!
    War of the Roses
    - The bill

Fredrik the Great

ICQ 446554412

What ever happened to open diplomacy. Noone says a thing untiul war starts. Russia has been open on its kill poland policy but only austria has been honest on its save poland.

Last war sweden had some secret defensive alliance now holland.

Why dont you people tallk!
    That is also one kind of diplomacy, the silent. However the Holland thingy was not decided on beforehand. It was an act of desperation and NL joined.

Field Marshal
    Cities in Motion 2DiplomacyEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

“Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence. Conservatism is distrust of the people tempered by fear.” - William E. Gladstone

83278192, that's Fred, like me a crusty old-timer but nice enough, provided you don't wake him up during his nap - HolisticGod

Field Marshal
    Cities in Motion 2DiplomacyEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Save with leaders and edits. Download

I will need a sub after 20.30 CET, as i work night shift today.
    I'll look around.
    “Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence. Conservatism is distrust of the people tempered by fear.” - William E. Gladstone

83278192, that's Fred, like me a crusty old-timer but nice enough, provided you don't wake him up during his nap - HolisticGod

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Posted seems to have died in our thread
    Current games: Europe Unleashed: Holy Roman Emperor, Batman!

Steamname: Heinrich123 i think
    henrikspostkasse@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 27 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast