• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I seriously hate my dad. Got home late, thanks you darn subway, then my dad was working on some project digitalizing his dia-pictures and thus refused me having the computer.

England made the mistake attacking Sweden when she had her Nelson like admiral which resulted in the invasion of Orkeny ending with a Swedish invasion of England. This in turn was repulsed due to superior numbers and the war stands in a stalemate, with England having drawn the shorter straw so far. At least there was some action this session finally.

Well the 2nd war against Sweden is going well, however I think England should accept the Austrian offer of WP plus the 20 year NAP with Sweden.

Little Report for Ozzeh, in whatever Pit of Hell he is in

Didn't attack anyone, per your instruction, despite people tempting me :cool: . Got income from 100 to 140ish, not as high as I was afk for the last 45 mins but still 130's. Converted some reformed dudes, you have 3 in France now with 2 being converted. Explored nearly all of Indonesia but not colonised anything barely. Did colonise Hong Kong to a city with 10,000 natives and Johor got a CoT spawned on it. Got infra 5 and put governors everywhere and inflation should be around 4.5 . Then teched land and are at about LT13. Manu got burnt down unfortunately by devastating fire

Also got the wars of religion event, chose the first one and dealt with rebels, hopefully wall of Paris will convert some of the nasty muslim provincs in Africa.

We ask that Zimbabwe be returned to pagan culture along with it's 6 provinses (including the one i took). I see no reason what so ever why Zimbabwe is orthodox of all cultures?

Benin and Congo are pagan, so should Zimbabwe be.

Aladar said:
We ask that Zimbabwe be returned to pagan culture along with it's 6 provinses (including the one i took). I see no reason what so ever why Zimbabwe is orthodox of all cultures?

Benin and Congo are pagan, so should Zimbabwe be.
Cause African nations get that via random events,
they can get either catholic/muslim or orthodox faith.

Fredrik82 said:

I thought the same too in EGA5, but it was verified as a scenario snafu. Feel free to load the scenario, you'll find Zimbabwe orthodox in 1492. So its not the result of that very rare random event.

Russia attempted to invade poland once more though this time they had a powerful ally. In fact the most powerful land power in the world. This was ok at first as my crt i hoped would give me a chance.

However I was unable to make the advances i hoped early on. Austrias army was massive and poland had good sized cavalry armies. 50-60k i think to guard the south. Once austria had crt + dof he cut through small forts with 20k armies thus achieving the status quo.

Good fight which i enjoyed. This is second game why mullis austrias has been nemisis to my russia. Passive OE and france certainly dont help my objectives though eventually i think i will prevail.

Fredrik82 said:

No, i checked the file. They have been orthodox from the start, eventhou they are placed in the pagan_minors file.

So is Azteq and i'm sure you would complain if they had been orthodox from the beginning too.

Cheech, no doubt you will win sooner or later, but, my goal is not to defeat you. It is to survive and stall the growth of Prussia but mostly Russia. Afterall Poland did not get dismembered until late 18 th century.

Btw. thanks for hosting Lurken, eventhou Juv has a 5 times better connection your hosting was most stabile. Now we just have to come up with a plan, so you dad ain't home each monday evening :eek:

Yea Aladar...my dad and mom has been the cause of many frustrations in MP games for me and for others. I proclaim that "Lurkens Mom & Dad will have their own reputation one of these days"!

You should find something for them to do each monday evening. Perhaps you can get Daniel to come over and invite them to a bridge game :D

Why not?

Aladar said:
No, i checked the file. They have been orthodox from the start, eventhou they are placed in the pagan_minors file.
Ok, fair enough.
I will edit them to pagan for next session.

My sub did a good job, however building 4 manus with only 30 years for my bankkrupsy events sucks :p
So if no-one mind i will edit them out and decrese inflation thereafter.