• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm, haven´t been able to catch Fredrik for 2 days now.:)

*fiddling with my thumbs and waiting for NL to come around*

Ozzeh said:
Just hope someone won't show up today so you can sub :p
Not exactly since I must be off at 20.00 CET and drop off some papers.

Tem_Probe said:
I'll take that as a challenge.

I took out all the north american indians successfully.

We are waiting in game. Seems Hamachi is messed up.

If I undestand it correclty we can choose between an already edited save (leaders etc) with:

1. Large forts

2. Smaller forts (HG)

3. No native nations (No forts) Removing them will replace the native tribes in the provinces as well.

Is this correct?

Last edited:
Hamachi works fine now, but I can only read chat by others who joined Hamachi.

Man, I am a hassle, sorry guys.:(

Nice session for Austria, a big step towards consolidation of my earlier very seperated territory.

Thanks again to all for installing Hamachi and Mulliman to convey messages for me in Sweden´s case.

And a very peaceful session apart from a swedish-brandenburg War, maybe that will change..

Very nice session by us. Are we doing AAR rewards? If so I don't want to say too much, but I think this session really made Brandenburg's position a lot stronger and a lot safer for her.

TheArchduke said:
And a very peaceful session apart from a swedish-brandenburg War, maybe that will change..
Most probably. After so much economizing, Europe will likely explode. Everyone has much greater reserves.

Fun session indeed, although a little slow. The Poles practically saved cash and converted and not much more.

All,

Yes. I'll have an AAR reward system up soon.

Are we having an MT system as well??? I've never actually played a game where there was one, strangely enough.

PJL,

No. Random leaders, but no MT.

It's good in theory. Difficult to balance in practice. Hoping EU III does it for us. ;)

Ehrm... I know yesterday was bad enough when I asked for the code for pming.:)

But was is MT?

TheArchduke said:
Ehrm... I know yesterday was bad enough when I asked for the code for pming.:)

But was is MT?
Some kind of system, mainly supported by King John, where you gain more and better leaders the more wars you fight and win.

With the consent of the Spanish Empire, the colony in Argentinia will be sold to her austrian brethern to easen the burden for Madrid in governing that part of the world.

Meaning: Argentinian colonies and a small part of of spanish knowledge is sold for a disclosed sum from Spain to Austria.