• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Poland is slowly dying....*weeps*
Oh well...I sure made it harder for Russia....but that battle cheech...if I would have won that battle, the war would drag on much longer, true?

Battle was incredible to watch but wasnt really that deciding. CRT down against my MP = loss.

You dont fight like a noob lurk i thibnk you qualify as average at warfare now. You know when to attack, hold etc which is the main thing. You also use troops in correct proportions.

I know everyone looks at me as a bully but at least im doing something. Would people be happier if i beat up sweden? They would be a little harder maybe but less mp/same crt.

This is starting to remind me of last time i was russia. Only me and 1 other player attacked while rest acted as UN. I can understand austrias interest in poland but not holland.

Holland should pay russia 1000 for its insult. Otherwise we hold a grudge

cheech said:
Battle was incredible to watch but wasnt really that deciding. CRT down against my MP = loss.
Yea...true...but it would drag out further...
cheech said:
You dont fight like a noob lurk i thibnk you qualify as average at warfare now. You know when to attack, hold etc which is the main thing. You also use troops in correct proportions.
*bursts out into celebrations*
cheech said:
I know everyone looks at me as a bully but at least im doing something. Would people be happier if i beat up sweden? They would be a little harder maybe but less mp/same crt.

This is starting to remind me of last time i was russia. Only me and 1 other player attacked while rest acted as UN. I can understand austrias interest in poland but not holland.

This is to the rest of the crowd: cheech is only doing what Russia is meant to do. Punch on Poland.

To cheech: While your goal is to punch Poland, which you are doing most excellent, my goal is to survive, or atleast delay you. I acted out of pure desperation when I asked NL (and some other countries) for aid, I was surprised that NL joined me, but at that stage I would take help from the devil.

cheech said:

Holland should pay russia 1000 for its insult. Otherwise we hold a grudge
What is NL supposed to do? Attack France or BB? Never underestimate the power of pure boredom. Be just grateful that Austria was sufficiently distracted. :D

Wald boredom is the worst reason in the world to go to war. If your bored try using diplomacy. Talk to people, make up schemes, perhaps grow some ambitions. Dont just wait for other people to fight a war then jump in.

cheech said:
Wald boredom is the worst reason in the world to go to war. If your bored try using diplomacy. Talk to people, make up schemes, perhaps grow some ambitions. Dont just wait for other people to fight a war then jump in.
Easier said then done when you are midget.
And pissing of a far away country that cannot hurt you is surely a better stratey then annoying your far more powerful neighbours. :p

cheech said:
:nods: Only join a war or start a war if you have a reason, hinder a powerful neighbourgh, gain respect, gain land, money, to aid a friend. Boredom...not so great.

But fear not! Poland shall rise like the Phoenix out of it's own ashes! If everything goes my way...

You assume i wont be able to touch you? there is a thing called MA and i may well one day get it. When i do youll be the first to know :)

Lurken said:
:nods: Only join a war or start a war if you have a reason, hinder a powerful neighbourgh, gain respect, gain land, money, to aid a friend. Boredom...not so great.

But fear not! Poland shall rise like the Phoenix out of it's own ashes! If everything goes my way...
I disagree, after all the main point is to have fun. And after you reached a certain power threshold as a nation, 'sensible', longterm playing is positively hurting the overall game experience, especially in the end game. When you have shitloads of men and money it is time to squander a bit of the wealth on some silly adventures. :)

cheech said:
You assume i wont be able to touch you? there is a thing called MA and i may well one day get it. When i do youll be the first to know :)
Hey...as I said, I might as well bargain with the devil as long as Poland lives on. ;P

cheech said:
Hmm? i was speaking theoretically, wasn't NL subbed anyways? Last time i looked we share a common border now, should i take that as a threat? :cool:

Waldzwerg said:
Hmm? i was speaking theoretically, wasn't NL subbed anyways? Last time i looked we share a common border now, should i take that as a threat? :cool:
Take it as a threath, that way I can hope for future support :)

cheech said:

So i should have just sit back and look as Poland was being devoured by Russia? Big nations devouring smaller is allways evil. I have subbed in this game three times and each time i witnessed Poland vs Russia war. I don't really see why NL shouldn't try to limit russian growth since Russia's aim is clearly destroying Poland. I warned Russia for sometime and answers from Russia were something like "go to hell" or "i don't care" which i viewed as clear insult. Historicaly Sweden fought with Austria so why NL shouldn't fight Russia?

Alistus said:
So i should have just sit back and look as Poland was being devoured by Russia? Big nations devouring smaller is allways evil. I have subbed in this game three times and each time i witnessed Poland vs Russia war. I don't really see why NL shouldn't try to limit russian growth since Russia's aim is clearly destroying Poland. I warned Russia for sometime and answers from Russia were something like "go to hell" or "i don't care" which i viewed as clear insult. Historicaly Sweden fought with Austria so why NL shouldn't fight Russia?
Added to that the obvious gratitude of Austria, for anyone who help her friend in the East :).

Mulliman said:
Added to that the obvious gratitude of Austria, for anyone who help her friend in the East :).
Yeah....next time I will appreciete some more support from the good catholics in Wien.

What ever happened to open diplomacy. Noone says a thing untiul war starts. Russia has been open on its kill poland policy but only austria has been honest on its save poland.

Last war sweden had some secret defensive alliance now holland.

Why dont you people tallk!

cheech said:
What ever happened to open diplomacy. Noone says a thing untiul war starts. Russia has been open on its kill poland policy but only austria has been honest on its save poland.

Last war sweden had some secret defensive alliance now holland.

Why dont you people tallk!
That is also one kind of diplomacy, the silent. However the Holland thingy was not decided on beforehand. It was an act of desperation and NL joined.