+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefront IV - Lords of War

Doing his own thing TheArchduke's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Hmm, haven´t been able to catch Fredrik for 2 days now.

Leading the Mombotian Horde Lurken's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

At the Temple of Mombot, nailing up 103 boards
    *fiddling with my thumbs and waiting for NL to come around*
    "Godfather of the Superpower games" according to people
    Bought a big case of beer to Pdox
    Proud owner of 3 mouldy Phoenix cookies ●●●
    Pathetic and Brave King of Poland in Battlefront IV - Lords of War
    Shifty Leader of <random/> nation in Diplomacy Universalis 1.5

Rythin, the mad warmongerer and Lurken, the semi-peaceful builder in
    "Lurken and Rythin in the land of sand - The wacky Mzab adventures." - it's aaalive....Well...not really. It is quite dead. Undead?
    Minister of Information and Groupies for OT-President rafiki

The plight and return of B'mo'otm - an AAR, like I've never done before - Redux

Quote Originally Posted by Lurken
    *fiddling with my thumbs and waiting for NL to come around*
    Just hope someone won't show up today so you can sub
    ICQ#: 270-540-271

Leading the Mombotian Horde Lurken's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

At the Temple of Mombot, nailing up 103 boards
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzeh
    Just hope someone won't show up today so you can sub
    Not exactly since I must be off at 20.00 CET and drop off some papers.
    "Godfather of the Superpower games" according to people
    Bought a big case of beer to Pdox
    Proud owner of 3 mouldy Phoenix cookies ●●●
    Pathetic and Brave King of Poland in Battlefront IV - Lords of War
    Shifty Leader of <random/> nation in Diplomacy Universalis 1.5

Rythin, the mad warmongerer and Lurken, the semi-peaceful builder in
    "Lurken and Rythin in the land of sand - The wacky Mzab adventures." - it's aaalive....Well...not really. It is quite dead. Undead?
    Minister of Information and Groupies for OT-President rafiki

The plight and return of B'mo'otm - an AAR, like I've never done before - Redux

Beware of the HoG
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

All,

In lieu of removing the minors, I decided to reduce all the forts. So after about an hour and a half of the most mind-numbingly tedious work imaginable, here she is: http://www.europa2.ru/cgi-bin/league...=1507&lang=eng
    HG

You want to live where the suffering is/I want to get out of town/Come on, baby, give me a kiss/Stop writing everything down/Both of us say there are laws to obey/Yeah, but frankly I don't like your tone/You want to change the way I make love/I want to leave it alone
    -Leonard Cohen

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Tem_Probe
    I'll take that as a challenge.
    I took out all the north american indians successfully.
    Respectfully submitted,

Tem_Probe.

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have Vision, Determination, and an endless supply of expendable soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tem_Probe
    I took out all the north american indians successfully.
    Tem 1, HoG 0.
    ICQ#: 270-540-271

We are waiting in game. Seems Hamachi is messed up.

If I undestand it correclty we can choose between an already edited save (leaders etc) with:

1. Large forts

2. Smaller forts (HG)

3. No native nations (No forts) Removing them will replace the native tribes in the provinces as well.

Is this correct?
    Last edited by juv95hrn; 06-02-2006 at 19:44.
    Top 5 wish list:

1) Make DOWs and naval combats default pop-up messages. Add a separate air vs. naval bmbing pop-up message.
    2) Upgradable Soviet Guards (and elite MEC+ARM units)
    3) Limit GOI's
    4) Improve forts, engineer construction missions to get in line with the rest of the detail in the game.
    5) Dissent/threat hit for refusing trade of surplus resources when one/both of the parties are at peace to avoid resource starving pre-war strategies in MP.

East India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Hamachi works fine now, but I can only read chat by others who joined Hamachi.

Man, I am a hassle, sorry guys.

Nice session for Austria, a big step towards consolidation of my earlier very seperated territory.

Thanks again to all for installing Hamachi and Mulliman to convey messages for me in Sweden´s case.

And a very peaceful session apart from a swedish-brandenburg War, maybe that will change..

Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor The GloryGalactic AssaultEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Very nice session by us. Are we doing AAR rewards? If so I don't want to say too much, but I think this session really made Brandenburg's position a lot stronger and a lot safer for her.
    Nico - Icon

'From without a thousand cycles
    A thousand cycles to come
    A thousand times to win
    A thousand ways to run the world'
    - Nico, 'Frozen Warnings' (The Marble Index)

Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by TheArchduke
    And a very peaceful session apart from a swedish-brandenburg War, maybe that will change..
    Most probably. After so much economizing, Europe will likely explode. Everyone has much greater reserves.

Fun session indeed, although a little slow. The Poles practically saved cash and converted and not much more.
    I play eu MP. So should you...

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

Rest in Peace, Daniel Auby

Beware of the HoG
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

All,

Yes. I'll have an AAR reward system up soon.
    HG

You want to live where the suffering is/I want to get out of town/Come on, baby, give me a kiss/Stop writing everything down/Both of us say there are laws to obey/Yeah, but frankly I don't like your tone/You want to change the way I make love/I want to leave it alone
    -Leonard Cohen

Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor The GloryGalactic AssaultEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Are we having an MT system as well??? I've never actually played a game where there was one, strangely enough.
    Nico - Icon

'From without a thousand cycles
    A thousand cycles to come
    A thousand times to win
    A thousand ways to run the world'
    - Nico, 'Frozen Warnings' (The Marble Index)

Beware of the HoG

PJL,

No. Random leaders, but no MT.

It's good in theory. Difficult to balance in practice. Hoping EU III does it for us.
    HG

-Leonard Cohen

Ehrm... I know yesterday was bad enough when I asked for the code for pming.

But was is MT?

Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Where are the stats?

Quote Originally Posted by TheArchduke
    Ehrm... I know yesterday was bad enough when I asked for the code for pming.

But was is MT?
    Some kind of system, mainly supported by King John, where you gain more and better leaders the more wars you fight and win.

Field Marshal
    Cities in Motion 2DiplomacyEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

We managed to play 20 years last session, not bad considering the late start

STATS

Cheecho and Temujin needs to install Hamachi, version 0.9.9.9.
    Download it HERE
    “Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence. Conservatism is distrust of the people tempered by fear.” - William E. Gladstone

83278192, that's Fred, like me a crusty old-timer but nice enough, provided you don't wake him up during his nap - HolisticGod

With the consent of the Spanish Empire, the colony in Argentinia will be sold to her austrian brethern to easen the burden for Madrid in governing that part of the world.

Meaning: Argentinian colonies and a small part of of spanish knowledge is sold for a disclosed sum from Spain to Austria.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 52 ... LastLast