• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MegaPIMP said:
I've been playing with a few friends, and we all had YDBT as checksum, until now when they can no longer log on to my server. I recently changed my colorscales and country file, which changed the checksum to MJTD or something.

Does graphic mods affect checksums for online play? Seems strange that something only related to my end would have any affect for the other players...

No.

MegaPIMP said:
Well I checked again and the checksum certainly changed when I changed the country file but not the colorscales file. Odd...

The contry file is diffrent.

Colonel Warden said:
No, the checksum for this version is ZBIA. And this version is not sufficiently well-accepted to be considered standard yet. Doomsday 1.3a is the de facto standard currently.

Andrew
If you made the manual correction of wrong place of naval_torpedoes_l.txt, the checksum for this version is QEIA.

the updated capital torpedoes file (naval_torpedoes_l.txt) installed itself into \db\brigades rather than \db\units\brigades as it should. It's easy enough to copy it into the right place
As can see here:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6731087&postcount=26

I have a question about this ))) Like could u please explain, i have version 1.3 a, but the four letters (something like JCSR) are different from the one's people host... and that's why i cant find proper host. Maybe u will recomend the best version of the game?

well seems the usuall version is Arma 1.1 GKCW and i cant get that checksum i had DD 1.0 and installed 1.1 arma and i get LSWQ 1.1 checksum which isnt like the others checksums.Can some1 help me on this?

PawnQ said:
well seems the usuall version is Arma 1.1 GKCW and i cant get that checksum i had DD 1.0 and installed 1.1 arma and i get LSWQ 1.1 checksum which isnt like the others checksums.Can some1 help me on this?

From DD 1.0 update to 1.3, next install the non updated arma, after that then you should patch to 1.1. That should get you GKCW

justijav said:
i tried to update to 1.0 to 1.3a and I can't, the game freez just in the loading screen, when push the enter button the pc throw me back to the desktop....

Anybody knows.....?

You have to update the 1.0 version to 1.3 first before you can add the 1.3a update. That could be it. Otherwise it sounds strange to me

I just started playing Hearts of Iron online, and i have a problem.
The time and dates keeps lagging after the longer the game goes for the one who is not hosting. For example; when the game is fresh (1936 for example) the date for both the host and the ones who have joined is 00:00 january the first. After a month or two the host is a couple of days before everyone else and after some more months he will be many days ahead the rest, and it keeps going like this.

I'm playing Hearts of Iron 2 Doomsday Armageddon v1.1 with no modifications and i have port forwarded what i need.

Why is it like this?