• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Getting better with every update Duke,:) Like your made up events!

I don't know why, but I actually want you to declare war on the Ottomans. Just don't hurt them too much will you? An extremely big butt kicking would be sufficient. :D

stnylan - It sure would, and tempting too.

Grundius - I hadn't really thought that far ahead but it sounds plausible.

Chief Ragusa -A truly bloodthirsty, nasty and quite Horde like method is the one you suggest.

Soarom - Pagan province in Russia then convert them thus changing culture? Interesting but it wouldn't bring any advantage now I have Russian culture and I can't see it being too realistic, after all those provinces I converted start out pagan at the beginning, them reverting isn't too out of the question.

Peck of Savoy - They be out of sight and out of mind. Repression and war are of course the way forward. But which way to war?

Rocketman - Which explains a few things I believe ;)

J. Passepartout - You truly know the way of the Horde.

SunZyl - A fine idea and bound to work too. uzbeks do the same thing I hear.

Bismarck1 - Steps shall have to be taken.

Saulta - Thanks. I have fun making up these events.

SirruShan - I want to DOW them too, nothing like a good beating up on an old enemy to have some fun.

Duke of Wellington said:
Soarom - Pagan province in Russia then convert them thus changing culture? Interesting but it wouldn't bring any advantage now I have Russian culture and I can't see it being too realistic, after all those provinces I converted start out pagan at the beginning, them reverting isn't too out of the question.

Well actually i was thinking about BECOMING pagan thus making it easier to convert the russians. I forgot of your russian culture though.

Bah...obliterate any who stand in the way of the Horde, be they Turk, Russian, or whomever! It doesn't matter, take them all out and show the world the true power of the horde! Make the earth tremble at the power of the true heirs of the empire of Khan!

2-header.jpg
Murtada II : Part 3
The news could hardly have been much better. The expulsion of the uzbeks had been highly successful but their unfortunate escape to far flung Ennedica had always irritated the Khans like a little stone stuck within your shoe. Now another nation was taking it upon themselves to complete the task made so difficult for the Horde by the water separating the uSE from the Tatar armies.
572-goodnews.png

Excellent news arrives in Astrakhan
575-relations.png

Such a great move demands recognition

This was a spectacle that Murtada and most of the Horde would not dare to miss. Betting was soon taking place in record numbers with odds heavily in favour of the side with an IQ measured in double digits.
579-betting.png

Even yurtwives head down for a little flutter at the many bookkeepers springing up

The uzbeks surprisingly made the first move.
573-bidforfreedom.png

So they got in the first move but that doesn't mean anything

Sure enough the natural order returned as the uzbeks quickly found themselves running back north.
576-losses.png

Thats more like it

Things began to look even worse for the uSE when even the rebels got in on the action. For the first time in history rebels were cheered on by the Golden Horde.
574-evenrebels.png

Even Murtada prayed for success for the rebels

As usual some read too much into it. They mistook the Horde's support of rebels against the uzbeks as support for rebels overall. A bunch of rebels thinking they now had nothing to fear came out of the woodwork in Persia. They were shortly shown the error of their ways.
578-supporters.png

The department of corrections deals with more than conversions

As the war progressed shocking results reached the ears of the Horde. Bookies were delighted whilst everybody else could only gasp in amazement. The uzbeks were winning, they actually had the Danish on the backfoot.
577-turnforworse.png

The war takes a turn for the worse

Way to go Uzbeks! They're half Swedish, with an average IQ of 43, so it's no surprise the Danes are finally attacking them. If it took that long to realise, their IQ can't be much higher. Judging from their performance in the war thus far, it might actually be lower.

Of course, when Danish reinforcements arrive, it will be all over for the Uzbek State of Ennedica.

I am waiting with baited breath for next series of reforms Murtada will introduce and the war with the Ottomans that he plans to use to let the reforms bed down.

All in all, quite fascinating to see an update devoted to, rebels aside, a non-Horde state.

Battle bunny - I would defeat them, but the Danish? Can they?

Chief Ragusa - Good point there, they can't beat the Swedish in Europe no go for them in Ennedica. Not much was happening in the Horde and I'm interested in seeing how this war goes hence the attention.

Saulta - If they win this happens. Better hope for the Danish to pick up their game.
thing.png

Oh brilliant!

Nice update, despite the Danes starting off dismal against the Uzbeks when their reinforcements arrive the plague will be put to rest.

You have them too much technology to steal from you when they fled to Ennedica... somebody of single-digit intelligence can surely use any weapon the Horde can think up :D...