• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Horde should really keep away from water.

Actually I ment the Horde's homeland. But anyway, the Holy Black Alliance is expanding rapidly. Keep it growing!

P.S It's Wessex. At least a Berker Khan would be sufficient.

Again with 192 rebels! Well, I suppose it's better to have them all crop up in one place rather than over several different provinces.

how I truly loved the picture of the Berker Khan's expansion through out the land as far as the eye can see, although adding a bit more black where the Ottoman's or Swedes are would be nice... :rolleyes:

I propose differently. Maybe it's time to fix the bothersome Persian border?

The Ohio my good mate.

And an excellent update. And how about making that sandwhich, huh? You know you want to.

SunZyl - We shall see ;)

Chief Ragusa - Good point about Transylvania. I haven't really considered yet what the consequences of the alliance with Poland will be.

stnylan - That was the problem for Ildar, they kept too far away.

SirruShan - Of course I thought you meant your home for some reason :eek:o. Maybe I shall have to go for both.

Soarom - England/UK is failing miserably there its Denmark and the French in control so it mightn't be Mcdonalds that gets established.

coz1 - The same event fired again. Yeah its a big number but attrition is such that I was never really concerned. Much better than a lot of small revolts.

Terraferma - I quite agree.

Ghenghis'legacy - I have Fars as a vassal and can diploannex anytime, might be getting close.

billy bob - Not too far from the Ohio now. Sandwich?

Nobegow - Thanks. There is obviously going to have to be some there soon.

Bismarck1 - Who knows?

Duke of Wellington said:
billy bob - Not too far from the Ohio now. Sandwich?

This is the Stacker in all its glory

:cool: The map with Berker Khan symbols is excellent, cracked me up :D .

Im somehow comforted with the fact that Ildar died as a result of his own stupidity rather than someone else stabbing him in the back.

EDIT - And yes the gif in the previous post is great, is it your first one? I had hoped to learn how to do them myself though never got round to it.

Last edited:
SunZyl said:
Ewww...

I must say, please do not spread to Sweden! ;)

I second that! I would very much like our bus seats, movie theater seats and park benches to stay intact. ;)

It's good to see the turks getting surrounded. When the multi-pronged assault commences, they won't even know what hit them!

SunZyl said:
Ewww...

I must say, please do not spread to Sweden! ;)

Once you go Stack, you cant go back.

Duke of Wellington said:
Of course I thought you meant your home for some reason . Maybe I shall have to go for both.
It's ok. I can see the confusion. I wouldn't mind a Berker Khan near me actually... does it do any good chicken dishes? I'm not one for the burgers myself...

SunZyl said:
Know what? ... Should I really say this... Ah, whatever... Well, with all this talking about "Berker Khan", I finally understood it is... a parody on Burger King. :( :D :eek:o

:rofl: