• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
black.png
Ildar Juzeez: Part 5
The assassin came for Ildar on a snowy night in January of 1685. A blizzard blew fiercely outside and smothered the sounds of several guards falling dead to the floor. At last he crept undetected into Ildar's bed chamber. But unbeknown to those who had hired him the assassin was actually half uzbek. A fact that became clear when he mistook a coat rack for a guard and attacked it ferociously. The noise awoke the palace and in no time the assassin was taking a flying lesson. Ildar would live for another day.

But it did serve to awake Ildar to the predicament his nation faced. The Polish were advancing unchecked and already demanding he cede Ukraine and Chernigov. So he began the Proud Patriotic Polish Pushout Campaign (PPPP). His armies were gathered to face the threat.
535-counterattack.png

The Horde begins the PPPP

Horde style vengeance was served with the efficiency and tastiness normally found at the local Berker Khan. Ernst Denhoff and Jan Sobieski both had super sized meals of it and died on the cold hostile Horde steppes.
536-sobieskikilled.png

The Horde rests after killing the Poles great leader

With their leaders slaughtered the Poles were greatly demoralised and victory after victory ensued. The famous Horde counterattack™ was in full swing and proving quite unstoppable.
537-ontheotherfootnow.png

The invasion is annihilated

All Horde territory was liberated by the end of 1686. From there it was on into Poland itself. Many attempts were made by the Poles to resist but all were crushed mercilessly. In a clear show of dominance the battle of Galizien took place in May 1687. Fifteen thousand Horde cavalry against seventeen thousand polish cavalry. The proceedings of the battle are shown below. Red are Polish forces, black is the Horde.
battle.gif

The Battle of Galizien May 1687

Winter proved to be the Poles greatest ally as time and again the Horde was forced to either withdraw or lose thousands of men. Ildar popularity was reviving but he could not risk pushing his luck so he always chose to withdraw .

1688 Was marked by the fall of the poles capital Warszaw, it was a great moment and throughout the Horde there was rejoicing.
HeadsOnPikes.jpg

Some of the decorations to celebrate the capture of Warszaw

Poland was now dominated by Horde forces. Little of significance remained Polish and only a pitiful few armed forces still survived. It time for peace to be made.
540-polanddominated.png

Poland is broken

Peace was made on three conditions. Poland become a tributary of the Horde. The Horde's armies be given unrestricted access and Berker Khan® allowed to establish franchises in Poland unimpeded.
539-vassals.png

galizien.png

The results of the war, Eastern Europe is subdued and the residents of Poland can enjoy tasty meals at bargain prices!

I was wondering who this Black Horde was. Now I know!

Okay, Poland's subjugated. I dunno, the Black Horde's running out of places to install Berker Khans!

So no territory taken - simply vassalage. Hmm. I suspect you don't think the peace will last. ;)

Oh, and as for this:
But unbeknown to those who had hired him the assassin was actually half uzbek
I suspect the other half was Swedish...or swedish. :D

It occurs to me know you only have one hostile western border now. Time to spread BK to Sweden?

The clumsy assassin was great, the battle gif was fantastic :D (you made it yourself?), and Berkerkhan franchises moving into the Poland was brilliant (I really love the whole Berker KHAN concept)....

The horde really needs an ex general manager of Berker KHAN to rule and make the spreading of 'the Burger' or 'berger' to all other kingdoms top priority...the McDonalds of the era :rofl:

As said, the animation was great :D.

Time has come to conquer the Homeland - before they turn Buddhist and you can no longer conquer them bb-free.

Damn emos finally realized they can cut something besides themselves.

I guess the Horde's new teaching method of your wrist equals their heads must be working.

And if the Berker Khan has some form of the Stacker with 3 layers of beef, cheese, bacon, and onions then they can come conquer south of the River.

Last edited:
They would not have bacon in thier berger khans; lamb would substitute. The deluxe bergers wouldhave a sheep's eye topping. Good wholesome food, for good wholesome folk!

Will Ildar find out who hired the assassin?

Invading other countries in order to set up puppet goverments and business franchises?

What is this, are you babarians or capitalists?

Atleast the Christmas decorations remains the same.

Thanks for the help about the colouring. Anyway, I'm not a usual eater of fast foods, but I'm tempted by Berker Khan... I'd like to see the fall of the homeland please. If possible. :rolleyes:

CatKnight - A Berker Khan in Constantinople would look nice :D

coz1 - swedish? More than likely. Vassalage seemed the best option, all their provs are dirt poor and not worth it when wrong religion and culture.

J. Passepartout - It stands for a few things apparently.

stnylan - Or the OE.

The Real Deal - Thanks. Yip the gif's all mine (Hard to believe given it's professional quality I know ;) ) Berker Khan ruling the Horde, could happen.......

Chief Ragusa - It will be a fight to the death with McDonald's.

Grundius - Unfortunately I'm not european so I don't get to conquer pagans BB free. Its the normal 2 bb per province etc. If it weren't for that Mongolia would have gone long ago.

Bismarck1 - Not too much longer.

billy bob - South of what river may I ask?

SunZyl - Are you a fan of Ildar? Thats a rarity.

GrimPagan - Grundius said exactly what I was going to say :D

Nobegow - Maybe, but perhaps not that simple.

Grundius - Exactly ;)

SirruShan - One day. Kent is it?

black.png
Ildar Juzeez : Part 6
Ildar's results in his recent wars were completely unexpected but welcomed by all. For too long Europe had not been paying the Horde the respect it deserved. If Ildar was to be unlikely Khan to do it then who would argue? An official appraisal of his skills then took place and gave him a marginally higher rating than when he began.
545-newimproved.png

The slightly improved Khan
Ildar was keen to start the conquest of even more of Europe soon. But he wisely decided to give his nation a rest. They were tired from the victorious but costly war with Poland.

He therefore set about ordering more exploration of Ennedica. Perhaps this land would offer new sites for the ever growing Berker Khan.
544-uzbeks.png

New peoples are met and disliked
The explorations bore little fruit though. Only coming across a strange people calling themselves the Huron. It was soon Ildar's considered opinion that these people were nothing more than a hybrid uzbek race. As such they did not qualify to be served the tasty treats of Berker Khan.

The same could not be said of the people of Karsak. A new Berker Khan opened there on May 17 1692. It was declared a public holiday for the province and people flocked to the opening as great deals and great meals were to be had.
forlater.png

Half price burgers get the population racing to Berker Khan Karsak
546-berker.png

The new restaurant expands Berker Khan's realm even more

While this took place though Ildar had important diplomatic efforts to oversee.
541-marriages.png

A wise move
The efforts were very fruitful and after a few gifts were sent to Moscow and Warszaw both nations were invited into the Holy Black Alliance.
543-diplo.png

The Holy Black Alliance gains two valuable new members

A massive revolt in a province and subsequent fertilisation of the fields often has the effect of quelling further unrest there. But the Christians of Vologda were proving to be a stubborn bunch as once again every single one them revolted.
542-rebelsagain.png

Again? Is there something in the water?

Ildar was by now known as something of an unconventional Khan. He enjoyed the image and sought to take it further by becoming the first Khan to successfully sail the on Caspian. The bid for glory went horribly wrong. Ildar like most Khans was not blessed with any sailing ability at all. In fact some would go so far to say he had a negative sailing ability. Within a week he and his crew were helplessly stranded in the treacherous Kyzyl-Kum Desert hundreds of miles from the Caspian. How they got there was to forever remain a mystery as Ildar and his entire crew succumbed to thirst. The only description of the journey were the haunting words, "Sand, sand everywhere and not a super-sized Berker Khan beverage to drink", found carved into the hull by some desperate soul.
trapped.png

Ildar and his men stranded
The throne of the Black Horde now passed to Ildar's only son, Maymbil Malay.

Last edited:
The glorious reign of Maymbil Mayal begins. With the traditional greeting it appears, rebellion. Clearly the vulgars were treated far too leniently last time; just dispersed with only the ring leaders executed. This time more traditional Horde justice is required.

I hope Maymbil Maya continues to build ships. Perhaps he would make better progress if he were to offer free super-sized berker meals to all involved.

Nice touch wirth the royal marriages event. The map shows that Transylvania will soonbe swallowed by your Polish vassals and involve the Horde ina war with the Turks. The Venetians have started nibbling.

The purple that is persia seems to be growing. Are they running unauthorised Berker Khan franchises?

Last edited: