• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The bastard Chigakka had what he deserved.

Closing the border to Mekkah is unnaceptable.

Breweries were the end of it.

The Horde needs a Khan that not only keeps the border open, but seizes control of Mekkah, not allowing the Sultan of Hadramut's unacceptable insults. And if the Sultan of Aden does not want the Horde to pass through their land, be it by force!

All in my opinion, I might add.

Last edited:
I have just catched up on this AAR again and must say I absolutly love it.
Although it usually always ends up with the Uzbeks getting bashed and the Khan somehow killed it's great fun. :rofl:

~Lord Valentine~

Bismarck1 - They certainly can do that.

The Real Deal - He should be adept in it but will he be? If only Berker Khan were for real I think they'd be interesting.

stnylan - Absolutely, they bring on themselves though.

Chief Ragusa - Few Khans have died of unnatural causes like old age.

Singleton Mosby - Thanks.

Amric - Aye it would be, but wheres the fun for a Khan if he can't have a wee sip of something every now and then.

Grundius - I've tried warning them but they're just too peaceful. I've tried flooding their Cot but it didn't work. However that was some time ago so maybe they didn't have the tech to ban me. Hopefully they do now.....

GrimPagan - He deserves to be remembered so. I have been building the refineries up north because its the least likely place to be invaded so there is the smallest chance of them being destroyed by enemy armies.

J. Passepartout - He'd be angry that his death was traditional.

lilljonas - Fear not they won't always be so good.

GregóriodeMatos - I'm glad someone was happy to see him go.

Lord Valentine - Thanks. How else could it end in the Golden Horde?

lilljonas - They aren't the most progressive lot.

2-header.jpg
Ildar Juzeev : Part 1
The uproar caused by the assassination of Chigakka was considerable. All over the Horde there were riots and rebellions. The religious authorities, even those not involved in any form of criticism of Chigakka, were targets of many such uprisings. Protesters were often sure to give the religious leaders 'traditonal' send-offs by way of beheading.
518-rebels.png

Popular uprisings against those blamed for the death of the very spiritual Chigakka. Those doubting his spirituality need only try some of the output of his refineries to find his spirit was most pure indeed.

Chigakka died without a son (he had many daughters but of course it was common knowledge in the Horde that a women's place is to be seen not heard) so the throne passed to his half brother Ildar Juzeev. The term half-brother as used to refer to Ildar does not mean he shared only one parent with Chigakka (for they had the same two parents) but rather refers to the fact that he was only half the man Chigakka was. Ildar's stature was, to put it nicely, lacking and his intelligence could be summed up with the same word. He did though particularly enjoy feasting so liked to put on many a banquet for international dignitaries making he somewhat popular among diplomatic circles.
517-ildar.png

None too impressive stats​

Upon coming to power Ildar set about trying to settle the unrest. He did so by means of using the military to crush the uprising. It was a surprisingly smart move on his part for it appeased the the two main parts of Horde society vital to a Khans continued rule, the religious authorities who benefitted from an end to the violence and the army who always enjoy a good rebel bashing.

Amidst the chaos one distant problem escaped Ildar's attention. The uzbek population of Caniapiscau seized the opportunity to free themselves from Tatar oppression forever. Far away in Ennedica they were at last able to achieve what they had desired for so long. An uzbek state. A land where the uzbek could run free with the wind for fun rather than because of a pack of angry Tatars were behind them. A land where the uzbek could live in holes in the ground and not have to fortify them. A land where uzbek could be written with a U if only an uzbek knew how to write.
519-use.png

The U.S.E. declares independence, it's citizens became known as USErs​

In the Horde, news of the uzbek move had many calling for war and blood. But Ildar dismissed them claiming that the Horde was better off without the stupidity of the uzbeks inside it's borders. Instead he stated the Horde should focus on Europe. He did so by issuing the highly controversial and unpopular Ildar Dream Map.
520-dreams.png

The Ildar Dream Map of 1676. Countries Ildar wishes to conquer are marked with a red cross

There was an almost unanimous outcry in the Horde against such far fetched dreams. Everyone was in favour of conquest, but the conquest demanded by this dream was just too much, it could not work.

A Khan with no military insight whatsoever and a free uzbek state? Surely dark tidings for the world. What if the USE expands? What if they conquer surrounding lands and spread their filfth southward? What if they start electing their leaders? Has Ildar even thought of the repercussions of letting the uzbeks go?

No matter how half baked his plan, he is a man with a vision... Im sure a woman should be heard occassionally, well at least rarely :D .

So did you make the BerkerKhan logo? Just it looks great, thats why I thought perhaps it was some minor takeaway chain :D

It is sorry stateofaffairs when an Uzbek is far better as a ruler than a Khan of the Horde. That Last Uzbek State of Ennedica or Lusers for short is going to be very long lived. As the Swedes appear to have become Uzbeks too, the writing problem will soon be solved

I approve of the idea of a Khaness. The nieces of the Khan probably have way better stats and could provide exceptional ministers to "help" Ildar run the Khanate. It is just as well they only let him play with only a map of Europe. They certainly seem able to cook, if the success of the khan's diplomatic parties are anything to go by.

Which states have benefitted from this diplomatic offensive?
Isn't it time for the Turks to attack again?

Last edited:
We can attack Europe but only after the Uzbek State of Ennedica has been crushed and all its Uzbeki inhabitants destroyed and their homes razed to the ground. Assuming they are capable of building homes.

Who owns Meath? I see it doesn't have an x on it.

Well, I find Ildar dream to be fair and justifiable. If he had been norwegian. As a mongol, no, he might be a bit over his head, althought current events will probably make sure that his head will find a new location.

Battle bunny said:
I haven't read the whole AAR so here's my question. What's this whole big Uzbek hate?

First off, it's uzbek. We will forgive your insult of capitalizing the u because of your childish ignorance, "Bunny".

Second, the uzbeks are/were the most notorious rebellious faction within the Horde. Allthough every attempt has been made to make them good and loyal citizens of the Horde, all attempts have failed based purely on the lack of intelligence of these "people", if such a term is appopriate :D.

Actually, I don't really remember when the uzbeks were first mentioned. It is one of those long-standing quarrels where nobody who now lives in the Horde knows the initial reason for :D.

Battle bunny said:
I haven't read the whole AAR so here's my question. What's this whole big Uzbek hate?

Battle bunny, the uzbeks are like the Eveready bunny, they revolt on and on and on... ;)

Duke, its about time you moved into Europe! :cool: Who's the first victim?

Joe

Grundius said:
First off, it's uzbek. We will forgive your insult of capitalizing the u because of your childish ignorance, "Bunny".

Second, the uzbeks are/were the most notorious rebellious faction within the Horde. Allthough every attempt has been made to make them good and loyal citizens of the Horde, all attempts have failed based purely on the lack of intelligence of these "people", if such a term is appopriate :D.

Actually, I don't really remember when the uzbeks were first mentioned. It is one of those long-standing quarrels where nobody who now lives in the Horde knows the initial reason for :D.

Uh, let's see... As much as I read, this guy is trying to make events to make the Uzbeks revolt, with a capital U, then you say they're "animals" just because the creator forced them to do it? And later you are suffering from Uzbek independence...

Also, for the "childish ignorance" bit, I don't see why would I be ignorant, even for in-game ignorance.

Battle bunny said:
Uh, let's see... As much as I read, this guy is trying to make events to make the Uzbeks revolt, with a capital U, then you say they're "animals" just because the creator forced them to do it? And later you are suffering from Uzbek independence...

Also, for the "childish ignorance" bit, I don't see why would I be ignorant, even for in-game ignorance.

Irony, my friend, irony.

Battle bunny said:

Theres a big tounge in cheek when hes saying that :)

Originaly the uzbeks wher allies of the Hord but then they were absorbed into the mighty Hords teritoriy. Somehow they greatly lacked enthusiasm and started rebelling on a massiv scale. Thats why the Khans not only absolutly battered them but also took away all the few civil rights that citizents of the Hord have of them. This of course included not writting uzbeks with an capital letter.

And since then the uzbeks have fought for human rights.

~Lord Valentine~

Lord Valentine said:
Originaly the uzbeks wher allies of the Hord but then they were absorbed into the mighty Hords teritoriy. Somehow they greatly lacked enthusiasm and started rebelling on a massiv scale. Thats why the Khans not only absolutly battered them but also took away all the few civil rights that citizents of the Hord have of them. This of course included not writting uzbeks with an capital letter.

And since then the uzbeks have fought for human rights.

~Lord Valentine~

I thought human rights were for humans solely?