• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, I wonder the same thing...how many persians actually survived the trip? Final solution of the Uzbeks, eh? Somehow I have a feeling that we still haven't heard the last of them. No matter what, they seem to be like rats...You can't kill all of them...Pity that....I like the clay figures for practice...since they are so close to Uzbeks they are the perfect targets to practice upon.

Yes, the Swedes did a stupid thing. Attacking in winter! They apparently thought General Winter was their friend, when in fact it is the ally of the Horde. Well live and learn...or in their case, freeze and die....:)

Poor persecuted Uzbeks, its not there fault their stupid, useless and well... Uzbek :( :) .

Nice Persian sprite there, looks kinda funny as its walking north. Gives some character.

Wow. I finally made it to the last page of this AAR :D

I just spend 3 days reading it from begining to end!

Great job!

Poor uzbeks. Now that they´re "gone", it feels kinda empty. May them "prosper" in the new world, because even people like the uzbeks deserves to go to a new place,a new world, were angry bears, hostile Indians, and a cold, cold, cold climate will kill them. Maybe it would´ve been better if all of them just commited suicide?

Rotten Venetic - And always will escape the ai of this game I'm afraid :(

Grundius - No Ust Urt is not actually uzbek in the first place. I just included it in the revolts because it was old uzbek land. Maybe they will revolt.

Max A - We'll see about that.

J. Passepartout - Not very far I can tell you that much.

Chief Ragusa - A very bad combination for anyone unlucky enough to be Scandinavian.

SunZyl - I'm not sure at all at the moment who'll be next. Turks maybe? They keep springing up.

GrimPagan - Well at least they're efficient at catching something.

lilljonas - Exactly. Mongol Hordes are so much cooler in so many ways.

Storey - It was time to end the uzbek problem but maybe they'll be back. I too really look forward to an improved EUIII ai.

stnylan - But it's better to have the old world uzbek free.

GregóriodeMatos - I think I'd prefer a Polish DOW. Provinces are easier to take and richer too.

Bismarck1 - Nothing too spectacular. France and BWB dominating urope. The strangest thing in Malacca have colonies near Kamchatka.

coz1 - Yeah right :D. The fars army actually marched as far as Olonets then turned around. Marched back home then sent antoher one north. This war really has been a showcase of ai stupidity.

billy bob - Something like that might just happen.

Rotten Venetic - I hope they don't become the next uzbeks.

Amric - They're sure to be back in some form. The ai never gets the hang of winter.

The Real Deal - The sprites are quite nice though in that pic it reminds me of a ganster with a tommy gun.

vertinox - Good effort, thanks for taking the time to do it. Glad you like it.

Saulta - A good many of them did by revolting. As Grundius says though watch that mouth, poor uzbeks shuldn't be uttered around here ;)

Grundius - Quite right.

2-header.jpg
Chigakka : Part 2
Chigakka had to laugh at the Swedes. They'd spend all summer moping around Finland like a bunch of bored teenagers apparently just waiting for the snows to herald the right time to invade. Perhaps this was some proof of Karma? The removal of the uzbeks had led to a stupidity void that was just begging to be filled.
508-uptousual.png

You can't teach an old dog new tricks- Sweden invades again. Chigakka has wisely pulled his army out of Finland

The Swedes, or as Chigakka bluntly referred to them Scandidiots, certainly were persistent. Not happy with invading one wintry province they sailed the icy seas all the way to Caniapiscau to seize it. No doubt they were pleasantly surprised to find the largely uzbek population actually dumber than themselves.
509-uzbekstaken.png

Populated by uzbeks and Scandidiots Caniapiscau has an average iq of 45.3

Chigakka was actually considering giving Sweden Caniapiscau to forever get rid of every last uzbek from the lands of the Horde. But fortunately he was distracted from this unwise move by a letter arriving from Hadramut containing a story involving a tunic, three carrots, Chigakka and a llama. The story was particularly unflattering to both the llama and Chigakka. It was clear this was a diplomatic insult if ever there was one. Unfortunately acting on the insult would prove difficult for though Hadramut bordered the Horde at Mekkah their capital was protected by oceans and the unfriendly Sultanate of Aden. It was a tricky situation but Chigakka was forced to bide his time and only close the border between Medina and Mekkah.

That move soon proved unpopular as many travellers on their Hajj were unable to complete it. Soon a rebellion developed.
511-pilgrims.png

Filthy pilgrims

Even Chagatai were getting in on the act as they invaded Sweden. They met little resistance following the destruction of Sweden's main army shortly after it captured Kexholm once again.
510-chagataiinonaction.png

Even Chagatai get involved

But a few months later Chagatai's men were pushed out. It was becoming clear to Chigakka that this was a war that would achieve very little. He sent a diplomat to Stockholm, the home of the head Scandidiot. A white peace was offered and readily accepted putting an end to the whole stupid episode.

With that care removed from his shoulders Chigakka was free to focus upon his latest hobby. Brewing. Wit the taxes taken in 1673 he began construction of the Off-White Brewing Co. Located in Saleharo they would use only the finest water taken from icebergs to brew fine beer dedicated to the memory of the Horde's early explorers and the alcohol related deaths they met.

Last edited:
Sweden does seem to be a perennial thorn in your side.

Uhm.. Duke... you once stated that Muscovy would be dealt with. I believe we have seen many Khans come and go but none had the guts to take on Muscovy. Is the Horde afraid of her former subjects and wannabe Tartars :D ?

Duke of Wellington said:
509-uzbekstaken.png

Populated by uzbeks and Scandidiots Caniapiscau has an average iq of 45.3

Sadly, it's actually total, not average...

Duke of Wellington said:
But a few months later Chagatai's men were pushed out. It was becoming clear to Chigakka that this was a war that would achieve very little. He sent a diplomat to Stockholm, the home of the head Scandidiot. A white peace was offered and readily accepted putting an end to the whole stupid episode.

Just curious as to what your land tech level compared with Sweden was during this snowball fight in the snow?

Joe