• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Amric - I'm not overly concerned. However my BB is only 10 under the limit so I feel I must play cautiously somewhat to avoid taking unnecessary BB. Militarily I feel I have enough to cover what I own but any serious rebellions could be a problem because my supply limit doesn't allow me to have troops spread around enough to cover any uprisings. Is there any other specific thing you are referring to?

Singleton Mosby - :D Good advice, I like it. But the Muscovites would be my preferred target, damn them spoiling my neat border.

Update man! WE need to see wgat tge Golden Horde does to the Russians!

Duke of Wellington said:
I wish I could but I'm away from home at the moment so can't play EUII :( Even getting on the net is a pain this modem runs at about 26K :mad: . I'll be back home in about a week and will update ASAP.

But in a week I go to a cabin thing.

billy bob - Well I hope it goes well, have fun.

Saulta - I'll update in a few hours, just going to play now.

SunZyl - Thanks for taking the effort to get up to speed, I usually don't have the patience myself but I try.

Chief Ragusa - It has been quiet, I've been thinknig about that. For now thoguh Yulbaris is a good monarch though so I can't really justify putting in an event. In time though the monarchs will get worse and then.....

Update soon

2-header.jpg
Yulbaris : Part 9
Poland was subdued once again. It was old news really, everyone saw it coming with of course the exception of Poland's mad monarchy. But there was still interesting news within the Horde.

After an extended holiday in Sunny Sergino™, Biskra was once again up his usual boisterous pursuits as he began a second exploration of the wild lands beyond Sibir.
372-offnorth.jpg
An illustration of Biskra's journey from 'Little Tatar's Own' where it now ran as a popular serial​

Meanwhile Yulbaris was disappointed at the lack of enthusiasm amongst the population for settling in the new colonies of Tchany and Irtych. He therefore renamed the cities in an effort to attract more settlers. Tchany was given the most attractive name he could think of and Irtych was renamed to describe the area in what is believed to have been the first use of advertising in an placename since The Land of Milk and Honey.
373-renamings.jpg
The renamed colonies​

But all was not well in the Horde. Whilst travelling through Uzbek lands on it's way to supply Berker Khan in Samarkand a caravan was attacked and robbed of all it's meat patties. The resulting shortage of Chopper burgers in the city led to a popular revolt of hungry Samarkandians.
374-revolt.jpg
The Samarkandians revolt over a critical food shortage​

Such was their anger/hunger that the garrison was overcome and forced to retreat to Bukhara. But Yulbaris would not give in. His army regrouped and struck back with a vengeance to overcome the rebels thankfully restoring order to the valuable province and making sure that burger supplies were kept up in the future.

As 1606 drew to an end boys across the nation and the Khan alike mourned as one of their favourite heroes Biskra died. For years the brave explorer had pushed back the Off White to reveal many new lands for the Golden Horde. Now with him gone it seemed that nobody would once dare to venture beyond the known lands. Exploration would once again be reduced in importance for the Golden Horde.

Great idea to rename those colonies! The only thing is some of the more astute would-be settlers might wonder why somewhere "Nice and Warm" should be specializing in the fur trade. :eek: Unless perhaps there was some kind of "cover-up"... :D

Yay, update! To bad about Biskra, but at least he discovered Mongolia,:) And maybe you´ll get another explorer later.

The AI must have agreed :rofl:

A conquistador is a much nicer event that a revolt. Whilst the Horde appear to have mastered their fear of the all white, they show no desire to venture onto the all blue. In the last war with Poland, they seemed very reluctant to cross wide rivers. It is time for the Horde to conquer their fears (and Poland)!

Off white claims yet another victim. When will the senseless colouring stop?

Nice and Warm probably won't get the sheer volume of settlers you could hope for...but it is a clever name...Well done and too bad Biskra died...At least he managed to find lots of new territory for the horde to colonize and enjoy. I agree, Poland must be completely eradicated from the world....The Horde must advance throughout Europe!