• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
so project Meat Grinder was a success!

There, that's a bit better.

So, when do you plan on inheriting the Russian Khanate? :D

Amric - Once on the wall the enemy provided all the bodies needed to march back down.

Chief Ragusa - Actually Mansijisk (or however it's spelt) has had a trading post established by the ai. Not much but its something. I'm not sure what direction now.

Falastur - Rebels as ammunition is a great idea.

billy bob - No doubt they were.

Battle bunny - That is has, good to see you back.

Fnuco - It certainly was, although the infantry may beg to differ. But no one cares about them fortunately.

SirruShan - They mightn't come so easy.

All you need now is a good excuse to invade the other so-called "Khanates"...

Hmmm.... don't they use infantry? You can sue them for pattent infringement! That would surely translate to a CB for you....

Last edited:
Makes sense to me....Good of them to cooperate like that...:)

Fantastic

This is the best AAR I have ever read ! Keep the updates coming :)

You are playing AGCEEP right ? But some of the sprites are differant ... Is this your own doing ? Cause I like it very much, it adds a fine flavour to the game.

What is with those English, man!? Have you kept count on how many times they've sent futile messengers to demand military access?

Grundius - Actually I have cores on all the other Khanates now so thats a fine excuse I think.

EvilSanta - That's quite an effort, thanks.

Amric - It was their one redeeming feature.

Troelsdc - Thanks very much. The sprites come from this site here. I am using AGCEEP too though.

Karasuman - I have lost count but it must be around 10 times now. It's every time I load the game.

Duke of Wellington said:
Grundius - Actually I have cores on all the other Khanates now so thats a fine excuse I think.

Ehmmm...oh yeah... I believe I was one of the proponents of you getting cores on all former Horde stuff.... :wacko:

A couple weeks ago I was looking for an AAR to write a review of in the Aarlander, because Advantages without Obligations (one of my favorites) was already being reviewed as a classic AAR by someone else. So I stumbled upon this AAR, and finally I just finished reading through it all. The Golden Horde has been a hilarious, interesting aar with some nifty event modifications which made it very interesting. I especially liked the part where your Empire was ruled by the five generals and I liked their picture. So you can look forward to a review of Golden Horde in the July Aarlander. Now I just have to find a way to review 114 pages in one article.

Duke of Wellington: .....The Russian Khanate made some gains from the war too as you can see in the north.

how long before you can diplo-annex those Russians ? ? :D

(meaning, is there enough game time to accomplish the task ? ? ;) )

magnificent updates ! ! :cool:

Grundius - Aye, it was on your suggestion I made the event ;)

anthonyp - Well thanks very much, I shall look forward to reading the review when it comes out. I was involved in the AARland Advocate when it was running but haven't really got the time now to take part in this one.

GhostWriter - I'm not yet sure what the solution to the Russian question will be.

Troelsdc - You can find them by scrolling down the side menu to Converted Civ3 Sprites.

top.jpg
Goyotsetseg Radnaabazar: Part 6
It was expected by most that the recapture of the old Horde lands would be followed by a massive crackdown upon any suspected of harbouring separatist or other such unapproved sympathies. In fact Goyo showed considerable leniency with the total beheading count number a measly nine thousand.

However no quarter was given to anyone found to have had dealings with Karaganda Fine Cuisine. Management and staff of the traitorous establishment made up most of the executions. At the same time the restaurant facilities underwent an extensive refurbishment regime.
23284819.jpg

Ichim KFC is redesigned open plan

burning-house-550x413.jpg

The Kustanai franchise has the indoor-outdoor flow maximised

house-on-fire.jpg

In Omsk all that was needed were pest eradication measures

No doubt the Ottomans had been left feeling somewhat inadequate after failing to beat the Golden Horde in their last encounter. To compensate for this they had decided to pick upon Mesopotamia.
698-allianceworldwide.png

Goyo wasn't too concerned who should emerge victorious, he would take all the land back and then some later.​

Far up north in the Horde you will find some of the slowest inhabitants of the Horde (not including uzbeks). After some months of being once again part of the Horde it clicked in their minds that something outside of their control had happened and they objected.
699-revolt.png

Damned hicks

The revolt should have been just another run of the mill such event. But in the process of trying to subdue an international incident was sparked as the Russian Khanate refused Goyo's troops access to the region. It was a serious move given the fact that all the land belong to the Horde anyway.

Attempts were made at mediation but given both parties fondness for violence and beheading the negotiations were never destined to go smoothly. Unresolved the issue became a major sticking point between the nations and relations began to to turn frosty.
frosty1.gif

A Horde cartoonists depiction of the events and the effect upon relations

Elsewhere in the world it seemed other nations were having fun playing with each other. Particularly Austria who judging by the gifts other were giving them were rather good to play with.
700-peacebigmoney.png

Those Austrians, such a delight

But after the tiff with the Russian Khanate Goyo felt like having some proper fun with someone else. With that in mind preparations were began for a play date with the Blue Horde.
701-manouvre.png

Getting ready for some rough and tumble

That's an enormous amount of money Iroquois had to pay :eek: BTW, how are the Uzbeks doing over in America? Keep up the good work!