• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now that was unexpected! As Chief Ragusa brought up, I wonder if the uzbeks had anything to do with this...

Woah, thats a shock now theres a splinter faction dubbed the Blue Horde, man their leader is what the Golden Horde need. Dark days are ahead for the Golden Horde.

The Blue Horde. Right. Okay.

What sissy would form a blue horde? Are they wearing French wigs as well? And what's with this so-called Khan of them? Whatshisname? Kelme? Isn't that a the former sponsor of a cycling team? They must be crushed, together with Chi-whatever (for letting them get away). Otherwise the Horde might as well become an "enlightened monarchy".

The Clash of the Hordes!

Methinks the Golden Horde needs to get some proper, old-style, home-grown leadership right quick.

Uhh! ohh! I twitch when I see that event of The Blue Horde independence, it hurt in everybody part! Man, Salutations to you DoW for really making it hard for you :D

Hah! The BLUE Horde! Proposterous! What's next, the GREEN Horde? The RED Horde? Hmmm... I kinda like that last one...

SirruShan said:
Hah! The BLUE Horde! Proposterous! What's next, the GREEN Horde? The RED Horde? Hmmm... I kinda like that last one...

Before the Horde was Golden, it was Blue, briefly and before that White.

At least there is a revolt in Astrakhan, so Chigakka II is not likely to long survive. Whether the victorious general can, as Khan, hold Astrakhan against the Khan of the Blue Horde's attack will determine the Horde's future. Success and the Horde will remain intact, except for the blue bits - the Il-Khanate: Failure and the Horde splinters into Russia (Sunni Islamic), Chagatai and Caliphate. Internationally, the Blue Horde will be thoroughly respected for putting an end to the warmongering scourge from the east - or so men will think.

For the Blue Horde has deceived the men of the West. Glued in alliance with the other splinter states, its soon-to-be-vassals, representing the four quarters of the world, they will proceed to conquer north, south, east and west.

Actually,it might be kinda fun to see the Blue Horde grow. With Duke at the reins of course!

This is impressive! I failed so many times to make my Golden Horde supreme power! Right on!

Chief Ragusa - He would be a much more welcome Khan but for now it'll have to do.

coz1 - Perhaps, but they are sure to be blamed.

Terraferma - All quite right there, unfortunately.

J. Passepartout - A fair call, he sure is.

Grundius - Sissies no doubt. BTW the way the name is taken from the Mongol system of naming directions with colours, Golden means central, Blue means eastern.

stnylan - It's what they need but will they get it.

Lord Skane - Thanks, it seemed like a fitting event for the circumstances.

SirruShan - The Red Horde, I like it too. Maybe you're right.

Chief Ragusa - An event like this would normally lead to the end of a khan, will Chigakka be an exception?

SirruShan - I had considered that but I don't think I will just yet.

przemek - Thanks, I'm surprised at how well I've done since I'm not an expert player. Its been very fun though.

What is this world coming to!? A Blue Horde. Well Blue is better than gold so VIVA LA BLUE HORDE!

Although blue is my most favourite colour, I'd still have gone with Golden Horde, not blue one. Just as a tribute. They have killed the musician at Krakow's tower playing the anthem I believe (not 100% sure, many things have changed since the fall of iron courtain, history too).

2-header.jpg
Chigakka II : Part 2
Such a event as the loss of a huge amount of territory to some upstart nation is the kind of thing to have a detrimental effect upon a Khans chances of continuing to live. Sure enough an outraged lord (and there was no shortage of them at this time) by the name of Borroki took it upon himself to do the Horde a favour by means of placing a considerable distance between Chigakka's head and torso.

Marching on the capital, Borroki expected to be welcomed. What he got was surprisingly, far from it. The army, now feeling the pressure of numerous foreign foes gathered about the Khan and fought off the rebels thus allowing Chigakka's neck to retain its job for at least a little longer.

Soon though a weight would be placed upon Chigakka's shoulders that would make him wonder if maybe the rebels winning wouldn't have been better for him. The Ottoman Empire declared war in a greedy effort to gain some land in the chaos.
626-invaded.png

Straight down to business

The Middle East was in such turbulent times that Chigakka decided against even responding immediately to the invasion in favour of regaining some of the lands lost to the Blue Horde.
628-mideastchaos.png

The numerous rebellions that persuaded Chigakka to send his armies to other places
627-chigakkaheadssouth.png

Some of the lost lands are recaptured​

Foreign enemies really should have been the least of Chigakka's concerns for the Horde itself was a simmering hotbed of violence and unrest.
630-rr.png

All provinces are exceedingly rebellious
629-sibirchaos.png

Sibir is not a pretty sight

Despite the warning signs and advice of many advisors, the continued lack of concern on the part of Chigakka about internal strife and discontent would once again prove a disastrous decision for the Horde.
632-shit.png

631-newnations.png

633-newmap.png

:eek: oh man, when I said earlier dark days were ahead for the Golden Horde...I couldn't of been more right.

The "four quarters" of the world are now in place. The Horde has the "we are the laughing stock of the world" international reputation.

Fear not, Poland is stillyour faithful vassal. Such an unsightly shape it is too. Goes rather well with the Khan you have now. Neither the vassalization nor this Khan can last much longer.

He's going from bad to worse and no mistake. Though I am beginning to increasingly wonder where DoW is taking this.