• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
boom said:
you cheated for the 1000 thousand post. I'm the Real one thousand.
Actually it isn't a cheat so much as an exploit so you're 1001 :rofl:

Gul those Germans are acting entirely too obnoxious in Italy, are you sure they haven't snuck some convoys through and set up a depot somewhere?

Edit: Vote in the AARland Choice AwAARds! Voting is open until may 15th!

Last edited:
I signed up on the forum just to tell you awesome job on the ULTIMATE AAR, I spent like a day reading up on it. Nice job so far man. Now go save the Persians!
We "can no longer sit back and allow, communist infliltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international conspiracy to sap and impurify all out precious bodily fluids" - General Jack D. Ripper

Lt Hell said:
I signed up on the forum just to tell you awesome job on the ULTIMATE AAR, I spent like a day reading up on it. Nice job so far man. Now go save the Persians!
We "can no longer sit back and allow, communist infliltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international conspiracy to sap and impurify all out precious bodily fluids" - General Jack D. Ripper

That is very nice thank you, someone else said this AAR influenced them to sign up and get DoomsDay. I need to get Baku back into Persian hands! :)

So a sweep eh? Hope this works out. Soviets should be a problem if Japan falls....

Im hoping Japan can continue to hold on, if i could Ally Nationalist China they could cause the Soviets a problem in the east but it could plunge the region into yet more chaos.

Gul those Germans are acting entirely too obnoxious in Italy, are you sure they haven't snuck some convoys through and set up a depot somewhere?

The thought had crossed my mind noobermenschen, i will check it out for you.

Thanks for reading and the chapter list will be updated shortly.

Time: Unknown

The Grandest building he had ever seen, yet a slum was preferable to it today. It wasn’t his job nor was it the hundreds of people inside going about their daily business. No, it was the report.

The daily status report and what it contained, that is what worried him. It was his job to present it to the one with all the power. He expected a rage, a violent rage and all due to the folder he was carrying. The only thing worse than carrying the folder was the look in his leaders eyes, cold and remorseless he would not be pleased with what this document said - his mood had been worsening since receiving reports that Britain and her Allies continued to advance…that Democracy was now the most powerful force on the planet.

The leader had immense power, people who got in his way were known to disappear and nobody asked questions…that was dangerous as well. When the report was finally delivered in the command room, the rage, fury and anger…were non existent.

Silence.

Utter Silence.

The content of the report?

Britain had released the FRG.

Can't wait to see what role the FRG will play.

boom said:
You confused me Gul. Dont know what that update was for.....

its the third of three like it

An "Unknown Update"

Check the chapter list :)

Back to Baku

The loss of Baku is not a disaster just yet, the Soviet troops yet again failed to impress in the battle and on numerous occasions we could have emerged victorious had it not been for reinforcements arriving. Baku must be recaptured, its oil reserves make it an incredibly valuable province to everyone and Persia has been one of the key countries in supplying Britain with extra oil.

Most importantly though, is that still not a single Communist foot has stepped onto Persian soil and we will strive to keep it that way.

Soviet Forces Struggle to Defeat Combined British and Persian Forces

Regardless of this defeat, we were awarded a key strategic victory against the Communists in Innsbruck. Now a pocket has been formed and a large number of Communist troops are trapped in Northern Italy, we plan on using the troops fighting in Western Austria to drive south and link up with our Italian invasion force proceeding west and crushing the remanents of the Communist troops in Italy. This will cost the Communists a large number of divisions and lead to the Liberation of yet another powerful Ally- A free Democratic Italy.

Once this is achieved we will regroup our forces and send them east [Liberating Austria if not already achieved] to continue spreading freedom and pushing back the Commmunist plague.

We Advance Into Austria- Her People are Almost Free

During the march to occupy the city we were as usual forced to engage the Communist troops however this time we recieved French aid in crushing their pitiful counter attacks.

French aid Results in the Mauling of German Attempts to Hold the City

Previously, attacks on Vienna had been repelled and we know we will need real strength to crush the Communists in the great city along with the Communists trapped in Northern Italy.

A Failed Attempt at Capturing Vienna

Another Poweful Army Under the Command of one of our Brightest Commanders Heading for Germany

How Things Currently Stand

Duke of Soul said:
What's going on in South America?

Has the US done anything since annexing Canada?

Oh, and when will the Panamanian wave finally rise in Central America, crushing all before it?

Brazil and Argentina are still locked in stalemate the last time i checked.

The USA has been taking numerous small islands from me.

Panama remain neutral :p

boom said:
Heh. We all hope that :)

Good work Gul. I see that you are Reaserching "Vitial" Tech.

hey, rockets have a million uses!

I don't think I mentioned that this is a very entertaining AAR. Thanks for the work you've put into it.

Thanks, you are all most welcome.

Gul Brown said:
hey, rockets have a million uses!
Well, we blowed THAT up, get another rocket! :D

Incredible work so far - Germany is finished, the Soviets have too much to deal with and will surely fall eventually. The US is going to be a tough nut to crack by the time the commies are put down though.

Everything looks good, but your MP is a bit low...